..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-05-22

[Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Empty
PostSubject: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:46 am

http://www.xin.sg/video.php
http://www.xin.sg/videoskin.php?vidz=8498

Ella: Actually, our relationship has always been like good friends. It was never really like a boyfriend-girlfriend kind of relationship.
Selina: More than friends, not yet lovers...
Ella: Yeah, we haven't gotten to that stage yet.
Selina: ...Who's listened to our album? It's Lian Ren Wei Man. *grins at Hebe*
Ella: At the start, there were some sweet and happy moments, but he's busy with work and I'm busy with work too, so we really have stopped.

translation credits to Pumbaa

news taken from CEFC.
thank lixiangqingren and itella from CEFC

=================================================

Official news

Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh, relationship only lasted 2 months and 13 days

S.H.E and Mike He attended a sanitary napkins function yesterday as spokepersons, and during the event, Ella would joke and laugh, but as soon as the event ended, her laughter died down and held in her tears and replied: "Our relationship views are different. He is very quiet, i am very outgoing, our personalities don't match." Plus the age difference of 10 years which made her parents feel uncertain, the 2 decided to end their realtionship.

Ella met Josh on the 7th of April during a birthday party, and soon after that, the 2 began to go out for dinners, movies and drinks. Hebe says: "They don't even look like a pair of lovers. At the beginning they were very happy about it, but too happy." Selina also adds: "He never betrayed you, but at the same time never loved and cared for you." Although her good sisters are going against Josh, Ella still stands up for him and replies: "He's a good guy, but family and the media has given him too much stress."

They broke up around the 20th of last month. After watching a concert Ella called Josh, leaving a message asking him to call her back. But after 5 hours of waiting, Josh still didnt return the call, and Ella said: "My feelings took over me, and I initiated a break up on the phone. I am a person who can lift it up and put it down easily. Relationships count on both sides, but he never changed. Maybe because i was lonely for such a long time, i was too quick and i scared him." After their breakup, she didnt cry but she wrote songs to remember this breakup.

Josh recieved a call yesterday, and his reply was: "We were always good friends, i really admire her." After that, he didnt wish to answer anymore questions regarding him and Ella.

Earlier many online were judging Josh because of the contents at his blog. On his blog, he posted things which related to him and Ella dating, yet at the same time posted entries which talked about his old love, making S.H.E fans furious, thinking that he isnt valuing Ella enough.

Source: Apple Daily

credits: Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:52 am

Wow! Shocked I don't know if I feel happy or sad. scratch Nah! It is kind of sad, I did not really like "DJ", but poor Ella [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen 112996 she seemed to be happy with what was going on between them. Work and love doesn't seem to go together in an artist life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:36 pm

WHAT????
Waw,, I don't know what kinda feeling can I show....
But,,, I feel like crazy.... I feel like wanna fly into the sky.... [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen 117558 Ahahaha....
Sorry.... I cannot lie......
Buttttt,,,,, I'm really happy right now.....
Uhmmmm,,, in the another side,,, I feel sad too for our Ella..... [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen 112996
Oooooohhhh,,, Ella don't be sad key...... You still have Wu Chun... Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:02 pm

thank god! super duper happy lor.. cheers for ELLA! go CHUNNIE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up w "good friend" josh   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:12 am

Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh, relationship only lasted 2 months and 13 days
[Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Thumb_EN06_007

S.H.E and Mike He attended a sanitary napkins function yesterday as spokepersons, and during the event, Ella would joke and laugh, but as soon as the event ended, her laughter died down and held in her tears and replied: "Our relationship views are different. He is very quiet, i am very outgoing, our personalities don't match." Plus the age difference of 10 years which made her parents feel uncertain, the 2 decided to end their realtionship.

Ella met Josh on the 7th of April during a birthday party, and soon after that, the 2 began to go out for dinners, movies and drinks. Hebe says: "They don't even look like a pair of lovers. At the beginning they were very happy about it, but too happy." Selina also adds: "He never betrayed you, but at the same time never loved and cared for you." Although her good sisters are going against Josh, Ella still stands up for him and replies: "He's a good guy, but family and the media has given him too much stress."

They broke up around the 20th of last month. After watching a concert Ella called Josh, leaving a message asking him to call her back. But after 5 hours of waiting, Josh still didnt return the call, and Ella said: "My feelings took over me, and I initiated a break up on the phone. I am a person who can lift it up and put it down easily. Relationships count on both sides, but he never changed. Maybe because i was lonely for such a long time, i was too quick and i scared him." After their breakup, she didnt cry but she wrote songs to remember this breakup.

Josh recieved a call yesterday, and his reply was: "We were always good friends, i really admire her." After that, he didnt wish to answer anymore questions regarding him and Ella.

Earlier many online were judging Josh because of the contents at his blog. On his blog, he posted things which related to him and Ella dating, yet at the same time posted entries which talked about his old love, making S.H.E fans furious, thinking that he isnt valuing Ella enough.

Source: Apple Daily

credits: Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

Number of posts : 323

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:50 pm

他们的恋爱迟早没有的是因为但他们开始的时候,
忙多人认为他们不配而解他们的恋爱都不稳定。
所以我不稀奇他们会分手。
我觉得艾拉做对的选择。

i just knew that that their relationship was not going to last long cause from the start, it was not a stable one to be begin with. I hope ella can forget about him and focus on her career. He is not worth of her thinking of. The one that is worthy of Ella till now is still only Chun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:03 pm

I don't want to sound cruel but,
Dear Ella:
This may be the best for you, if Selina and Hebe went against "DJ" it must be because of something. When people are in love they don't see things that others around them can see.

Don't worry ELLA you'll find someone who really deserves you. [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen 943763

Woot Woot [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen 29565 GO ELLA # 1 We all love ya
[Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen 504529
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:38 pm

Oooo,,, poor our dear Ella..... [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen 112996

Don't be so sad key Ella.....

Maybe this can make you more stronger than before.....

And maybe,,, there's someone who waiting for you out there....(like Chun)

So,, don't worry key..... You can have better than that..... Ok... [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen 943763

GO GO JIA YOU......
Back to top Go down
Ewen
Admin
Admin
Ewen

Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:04 pm

艾拉寶貝,加油加油哦~
我會為你打氣~
會有更好的人等著你的...

Ella,GoGoGo~
I will be here for u...
you deserve someone better..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 pm

Really sorry to have to say that I fell so happy! I personally think that he's not good enough for her from the start. And being the two person who are closest to Ella, Hebe and Selina must have said the right thing! Don't be so sad Ella!!! There's one person (who is extremely perfect) out there and he's single. You must know who I am referring to Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:40 am

I think Ella has made the right choice, she won't have to regret it later on. Good job Ella!!!! I am sure she's find a better one =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen   [Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Aug 07]Ella announces break up with "good friend" Josh Chen
Page 1 of 1