..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jastan87
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
jastan87

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-03

[9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days Empty
PostSubject: [9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days   [9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:51 pm

[2008.09.09] 配不上ELLA?陳熙坦承慌張交往75天[Ella相關]

陳熙出席個人首張專輯「可愛的她」記者會,感情生活像音樂般的讓人好奇,不但大方認了與ELLA的過往,坦言新歌「可愛的她」是寫給現任女友長相酷似Makiyo的Lori!另一首歌「我還以為」則是紀實與ELLA交往七十五天的心情!老爸陳彼得自北京專程來站台,對兒子豐富的感情史直說不太清楚,不過仍爆料的說:不是還有個珍妮佛嗎!

音樂才子陳熙推出個人首張專輯「可愛的她」,復古貴族學院風造型出席記者會,曾是咻比嘟嘩成員的陳熙,闊別幕前9年再度以個人出輯,陳熙的音樂功力令人讚賞,負責幕後製作、編曲方面的工作,他曾陸續為許多歌手創作,音樂製作十分多元,此次為了推出首張專輯,硬是由75公斤的大支佬減重至65公斤,整個人小了一號!

記者會上陳熙還特別搭配4人弦樂組,現場演唱情歌,而主打歌曲「可愛的她」則是以父親陳彼得在1981推出的也是情歌為架構,重新詮釋以R&B的風格演唱,陳彼得久違台灣螢幕20多年後特地自北京來為兒子站台,父子倆現場合唱,分外感人!陳彼得直笑說跟兒子是仇人也是朋友,兩人經常意見相左,可說是水火不容!

父子倆的感情史都很豐富,陳熙笑說我都好怕我的女友被我爸追走,陳彼得並說在網路上看到陳熙跟ELLA的事情,還有人說陳熙配不上ELLA,我聽了就有氣,為啥配不上阿!

陳彼得說交女友是好事,我也急著抱孫子啊!陳彼得更爆料的說不是還有個珍妮佛嗎!此外陳熙的好友們蕭亞軒、吳建豪、許如芸都以VCR祝賀,許如芸還爆料說陳熙是我學長,他脾氣很暴躁很情緒,不過超會談鋼琴,都以鋼琴來追女生的歐!

而記者會的另一個焦點則是陳熙與ELLA的75天戀情,陳熙首度的公開認了!聽聞ELLA錄製專輯時曾哭,陳熙直說很不捨!現在兩人已經是好朋友了,陳熙說仍喜歡個性很中性的女生!陳熙與ELLA是07年五月在音樂人王治平的生日派對上認識的,兩人因喜歡狗而相識,我們也愛看書、吃涼麵等。

對於這段戀情陳熙說ELLA是個很開朗的女孩,我們的交往轉而變淡,是因為我忙於音樂製作的工作,有很多事情都很不確定,經常抽不出時間,無法赴與ELLA的約會,這是分手的導火線!我感到很抱歉!

就這樣的因為大家都忙,就慢慢的變淡了,最後就不了了之!現在我們仍是好朋友,前陣子ELLA知道我要發片還電話跟我說:恭喜你歐!發片啦!

對於高知名度的ELLA,陳熙也坦言:剛交往時因為曝光而慌張,很怕帶給她困擾!我曾親自去看她的演唱會,在遠處位她打氣!當然也有不少ELLA的粉絲在我的部落格留言嗆我:離ELLA遠一點,出門走在路上要我小心點!

父親陳彼得在一旁直說:陳熙只會處裡音樂,不會處理感情啦!在記者會上陳熙現場演唱新歌「我還以為」,情緒很濃,氣氛感人,事後被大家追問,陳熙坦言這首歌是唱出與ELLA75天戀情的感觸!陳熙感性的說:很巧的是今天記者會的餐廳,正是我跟ELLA初相識的地方!

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/080909/35/15lhj.html
Back to top Go down
jastan87
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
jastan87

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: [9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days   [9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Note: Please credit jastan87 of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

Chen Xi attended the press conference of his first debut album ‘Cute Her’, his love life is like music which makes people curious, not only did he openly admitted his past with Ella, he also said that his new song ‘Cute Her’ is written for his current girlfriend Lori who looks like Makiyo! Another song ‘I Still Thought So’ is a record of his 75 days feelings with Ella! His father Peter Chen specially flew in from Beijing to help his son, with regards to his son’s rich love history he kept saying he’s not too sure, but he disclosed, “Isn’t there also Jennifer?”

Both father and son’s love history are equally interesting, Chen Xi smiled and said that he’s afraid that his girlfriend might become his dad’s, Peter Chen said he saw news about Chen Xi and Ella on the internet, and he got angry when some people said that Chen Xi was not compatible for Ella.

Peter Chen said that having girlfriend is a good thing, he is also anxious to have a grandson! Peter Chen even disclosed that there was a Jennifer! Besides Chen Xi’s good friends Elva Hsiao, Vanness Wu, Valen Hsu also gave their wishes through VCR, Valen Hsu even disclosed that Chen Xi was her senior, and he is temperamental but got excellent piano skills, and he won the girls with his piano!

Another highlight of the press conference was the 75 days relationship between Chen Xi and Ella, Chen Xi admitted it openly for the first time! When he heard that Ella cried while recording the album, Chen Xi kept saying he felt sad! Now the two are already good friends, Chen Xi said he still liked girls who are rather neutral! Chen Xi and Ella got to know each other in May 07 at music producer Wang Zhi Ping’s birthday party, the two knew each other because of their love for dogs, books, eating raman etc.

As for this relationship, Chen Xi said that Ella is a jovial girl, their relationship paled because he was busy with music production, many unsure things, often not being able to find time and unable to attend Ella’s dates were the reason for the breakup! I feel very apologetic!

Just like that both parties became busy and the relationship paled, in the end it just became that way! Now we are still friends, previously Ella knew that I was releasing my album and she called and said, “Congratulations to you! Releasing album already!

As for highly popular Ella, Chen Xi also admitted: When we just dated I got anxious after it was exposed, very scared that it would bring trouble for her! I personally went to watch her concert before and supported her from far! Of course they are also some Ella’s fans who tagged me on my blog saying: Stay away from Ella, be careful when you walk on the roads!

His father Peter Chen stayed at the side and kept saying: Chen Xi only knows how to handle music, don’t know how to handle relationship! At the press conference Chen Xi performed his new song ‘I Still Thought So’ live, the feel was very strong, very touching, after being asked by everyone, Chen Xi revealed that this song is about his feeling with Ella during the 75 days relationship! Chen Xi said touchingly, “Coincidentally this restaurant for today’s press conference is exactly where Ella and I first met!

note: two paragraphs missed out as its about chen xi's music
Back to top Go down
AAA
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
AAA

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days   [9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 pm

I hate this man
he is talking like he is a child without any control
& he is 39 years old
stop using Ella name ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days   [9.9.08]Not good enough for Ella? Chen Xi admits hasty dating 75 days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1