..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly

Go down 
+2
angeleyes10
_sophie_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
_sophie_
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans
_sophie_

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-09-21

[13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly Empty
PostSubject: [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly   [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 pm

Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly; Lin ChiLing Visits and Is Mischievously "Tortured" by S.H.E.
Date: October 13, 2008
News Source: ChinaTimes

Translation Credit: tammiest@asianfanatics
* Please credit accordingly if/when posting elsewhere. Thank you!

[13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly 13281734
[13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly 13281736

A few days ago, S.H.E. recorded their last on-line radio show (in conjunction with im.tv). The continuous day-after-day promotional activities have left the three girls utterly exhausted. In order to lift their spirits, Ella purposely clipped her hair up in a comical way, calling her new hairstyle Super-Idol contestant "吳踩蓮兒 Wu CaiJieEr head." Selina, meanwhile, kept flinging her long hair and playing up her sex appeal; she was praised by Ella as being "very much like" 溫碧霞 Irene Wan BikHa. Selina then retorted playfully, "As long as I'm not like 王彩樺 Wang CaiHua!"

S.H.E. talks about anything and everything on their radio program-- nothing is off-limits. Ella revealed that she has irritable bowel syndrome; as a result, whenever she goes out, she must be able to find a bathroom; she constantly has to deal with diarrhea. The mysophobic ("clean freak") Hebe is the exact opposite; afraid that public bathrooms are unclean, she always holds it in and waits until she has returned home to relieve herself. Ella also told an embarrassing story from her childhood: 楚留香 Chu LiuXiang was extremely popular when she was young; Ella felt her father was quite similar to the main character... to the point where she actually suspected her father of being 楚留香 Chu LiuXiang! "Whenever the drama was broadcast, my father would disappear... it was obvious that he ran off to play 楚留香 Chu LiuXiang! It was only after I grew up that I realized my father had actually gone out with his friends to drink!"

Top model Lin ChiLing became friends with S.H.E. after an interview; on the 11th, she went with CJ 7 actress 徐嬌 Xu Jiao to visit S.H.E. and Fahrenheit, who were in 杭州 HangZhou for their concert. Upon her arrival backstage, the mischievous S.H.E. sang 歡迎歌 [Huan Ying Ge] [The Welcome Song] loudly to herald her arrival, causing Lin ChiLing to blush and look for a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
angeleyes10
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
angeleyes10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly   [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 pm

Ella is so funny... i just can't help but to laugh while reading this one.
her hair style is like a 3 yrs. old child.

S.H.E. are so high during the last recording...
Back to top Go down
kathleen
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans
kathleen

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly   [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:14 pm

yeah,so funny!
it's make i can't stop laughing!
Back to top Go down
lily anne
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans
lily anne

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly   [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:51 am

hahaha... Only ella can get away having that hairstyle with the public eye on her. Other artist would be embarrassed looking like that, but with ella, it was way cute and funny...

Love jia hua so much...

Chunnie is right, I'd also rather die than live without my beloved jia hua...
Back to top Go down
cagalli_ce
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
cagalli_ce

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly   [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:40 pm

so funny...
bao bei so really bubbly...
bao bei and i are the same when it comes on going to other place.. the first thing that i actually ask when i reached the destination is where is the comfort room... i don't know maybe unconciously i worried a lot about my stomach having diarrhea while on visit in a place...
Back to top Go down
mushroom18
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans
mushroom18

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly   [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:11 pm

ella's really cool! she can lift up their tired and stressful moments! ahaha! thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly   [13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[13.10.08]Ella Chen JiaHua Has To Go To the Bathroom Constantly
Page 1 of 1