..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one Empty
PostSubject: [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one   [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:05 am

[2008.09.02] [新聞]
Ella談戀愛 最傻最天真

【聯合報╱記者袁世珮/台北報導】 2008.09.02 02:44 am

[2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one 4499468-1929842
S.H.E的新造型,搞笑誇張。
記者侯世駿/攝影

S.H.E昨天化身電台DJ,將在網路電台「FM S.H.E」裡與歌迷交流,自稱戀愛經驗不多的Hebe要解答愛情的疑難雜症,但她與Selina都直指,三人中「最傻最天真」的是Ella。

配合各自負責的單元屬性,S.H.E打扮勁爆,Selina是模仿張雅琴的新聞主播,將在節目中談時事,但問她「洗錢案」,馬上裝傻不回答。Ella是熬夜DJ,所以穿上睡衣,將和歌迷聊東聊西聊生活聊狗狗。Hebe造型最誇張,大紅唇、低胸裝,她是「喜碧夫人」,要談男女、男男和女女的感情問題。

曾和周杰倫及多位女性傳緋聞的Hebe說:「是同事的稿子,我的經驗不豐富,要從看電影、看書去了解,反正男生常犯的錯誤是愛劈腿,女生就是又傻又天真。」S.H.E中,誰傻誰天真?Hebe和Selina不假思索、異口同聲:「Ella,她最傻最天真,天真到盲目、有時被糟蹋到底。」

緋聞對象包括黃志瑋、吳尊、陳熙的Ella,差點被姊妹們爆料,急得用力拍了Selina的手,但她也承認:「我大部分時間都又傻又天真。對這張專輯太有感覺,太像在寫我自己了,曾經錄唱到哭。」如果男友不接電話、人突然消失,她和Hebe都相信只是手機沒電或收訊不好,相較之下,Selina說:「我比較愛自己,才不會被傷得很慘。」

三姝很吵、也敢講,從Hebe的低胸裝如何「抓漏」,一路講到Ella敢和Selina及Hebe的爸媽開黃腔,不過這些內容,可能會先被「華研電檢」給過濾掉。新專輯「我的電台FM S.H.E」10日起預購,網路電台月底開播,每天一小時,有預錄、也有現場。

【2008/09/02 聯合報】
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one   [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Translation...

========

When In Love
Ella Is Most Foolish Most Naïve

[2008.09.02]

Yesterday S.H.E transformed into radio DJ who will be interacting with fans through their webcast [FM S.H.E]. Hebe who self-proclaimed a lack of experience in love will be answering and solving all sorts of questions and problems relating to matter of the heart. However both she and Selina pointed out that among the three of them, the most foolish and most naïve when in love was Ella.

S.H.E dressed outrageously in coordination with the themes of their respective segments. Selina imitated the newscaster style of Cat Chang and will be discussing current affairs in the program. However when asked her regarding the money-laundering case, she immediately played the fool to avoid answering. Ella will be the late night DJ, so she was dressed in pajamas and will chat about life, dogs and other matters with the fans. Hebe’s look was the most exaggerated one with bright red lips and low-cut dress. She will be [Madam Hebe] and will discuss questions regarding male-female, male-male and female-female relationships.

Hebe who was romantically linked with Jay Chou as well as with several females said: [It will be scripted by our colleagues. I don’t have very much experience and will have to gather my understanding from watching movies and reading books. To put it simply, the most common mistake by men is infidelity and women are usually foolish and naïve.] Among S.H.E, which one was foolish and naïve? Without thinking, Hebe and Selina said simultaneously: [Ella. She is the most foolish and most naïve, naïve to the point to being blind, sometimes to the point of being trampled on.]

Ella whose romantic rumors included Jerry Huang, Wu Chun and Josh Chan, in danger of being exposed by her band mates, slapped Selina’s hand anxiously. However even she had to admit: [Most of the time, I was foolish as well as naïve. I felt this album deeply. It was too much like describing me. I had cried during recording sessions.] If her boyfriend refused to take her phone call or suddenly disappeared, both she and Hebe believed that it was only due to the cellphone out of battery or bad signal reception. In comparison, Selina said: [I love myself more, thus I avoid from being hurt very badly.]

The three women were very noisy as well as outspoken. Topics ranged from how to prevent [wardrobe malfunction] wearing Hebe’s low cut dress all the way to Ella daring to discuss intimate issues with Selina and Hebe’s parents. However the contents of the conversation would most likely be filtered out by HIM. The new album [My Radio Station FM S.H.E] will be available for pre-order starting September 10. The webcast will be launched at the end of the month, one hour daily, some would be pre-recorded but there will be live broadcast as well.
Back to top Go down
Chrizella
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
Chrizella

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one   [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:11 pm

ella is so cool and cute! [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one 504529
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one   [2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[2.9.08]When dating, Ella is the silliest and most naive one
Page 1 of 1