..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3... Empty
PostSubject: [8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3...   [8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:33 am

S.H.E爆奶喬裝女F3 電腦隆乳好省

2008年09月08日 蘋果日報

阿霞昨看到S.H.E的新歌《宇宙小姐》MV造型,整個傻眼,因為她們原來的C奶竟都脹成F奶,心想莫非是Ella不爽緋聞男友陳楚河重回F奶舊愛懷抱,氣到拉著Selina、Hebe去隆乳,要給情敵難看?結果阿霞被Ella罵三八,說那大奶是用電腦「加工」的啦。

號稱省錢健康

難怪,阿霞就納悶她們哪來的膽子,敢這麼明目張膽地隆乳,通常女明星整形都是「不能說的秘密」,大家心照不宣就好,後來Selina還提醒阿霞,照片中連腿都拉長,不用動刀,就能變成大奶長腿美女,真是省錢又健康。阿霞看Ella胸前那2顆高聳的「木蘭飛彈」,想說若她真的這麼有料,不要說陳楚河,連傳說中傷透她心的吳尊,應該死都不願跟她分手,阿霞保證拜倒在她2粒木瓜奶下的帥哥,一定不計其數。

[8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3... EN06_008
Ella(左起)、Hebe、Selina靠電腦「加工」,變身大奶、長腿的辣妹。

[8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3... EN06_009
Selina(左起)、Hebe、Ella打回原形,明顯腿短奶小。

http://1-apple.com.tw/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Article&Sec_ID=7&IssueID=20080908&art_id=30933879&NewsType=1&SubSec=36&ShowDate=20080908

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes i really wonder what news i should post and what news i shouldn't post man~ lol~
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3...   [8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:43 pm

S.H.E Pretended to be Female F3
Saved Money With Breast Enlargement by Computer

[2008.09.08 Apple Daily]

When Ah Xia first caught sight of the way S.H.E looked in the MV of their new song [Miss Universe], she was totally shocked. Because their original C-cup breasts had all ballooned into F-cup breast. Was it because Ella was upset that her rumored boyfriend Baron Chan reconciled with his F-cup ex-girlfriend, so she was mad enough to drag Selina and Hebe along to get breast enhancement to show up this other girl? As a result, Ah Xia was scolded by Ella as being ridiculous and said the big breasts were enhancements added by computer.

Saving Money and Remaining Healthy

No wonder. Ah Xia was wondering since when they were so brave to get breast enhancement done so openly. Typically female star makeovers were [secrets that could not be told]. Everyone knew what went on, that was enough. Later Selina even reminded Ah Xia that in the picture, even their legs were lengthened. Becoming big-breasted and long-legged beauties without going under the knife was really money saving and healthy. Looking at the two [Mulan missiles] on Ella’s chest, Ah Xia was thinking that she really has that stacked, never mind Baron Chan, even Wu Chun who supposedly broke her heart, would rather die than to leave her. Ah Xia can guarantee that the number of handsome guys who fell before her two papaya boobs would be impossible to count.

==========

Val, sometimes I also wonder if I should translate anything from Apple Daily, especially anything written by this Ah Xia. Translating her column always leaves a bad taste in my mouth...SIGH~~~
Back to top Go down

[8.9.08]S.H.E increases cup size, pretends to be the female F3...
Page 1 of 1