..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard Empty
PostSubject: [18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard   [18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:40 am

[18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard Img254735762

Last year, Ella and music producer Josh dated for about seventy five days, when they broke up, Ah Xia accompanied her as she cried for a good period of time. Never did we think that she'd tell everyone that she recently ran into a handsome guy, she even posted up a picture of him on her blog

She said in her blog that a couple of days ago, she unexpectedly ran into him in Shanghai. She gathered the courage to talk to him and requested that they take a photo together. They even exchanged MSN, and planned to develop a new relationship, she even said that they looked like a pair of husband and wife; but yesterday he sent her a new picture of him when he had a beard.

[18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard Img254735763

So this "handsome guy" was actually herself! She posted three blog entries about this guy, and it made her fans go crazy. It's most likely that Ella wants another relationship, so she made up this guy. It really was very funny.

credits: baidu, translated by lixiangqingren of CEFC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard   [18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:03 pm

yeah funny
He's "Xiao Kai"
Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard   [18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:47 pm

yah! it's his 'Xiao Kai'! hahaha! LOL! at first, when i read her blog when she is talking about her xiao kai, i also went crazy! then when i saw the pictures, i was laughing so hard because i realised that xiao kai is herself Laughing ! soo cute of ella.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard   [18.1.08]Ella's gone crazy;pretends to be a man with beard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1