..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[6.3.08]SHE Pretends to be Big Shots; Sends Taboo Notice before Photo Shoots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[6.3.08]SHE Pretends to be Big Shots; Sends Taboo Notice before Photo Shoots Empty
PostSubject: [6.3.08]SHE Pretends to be Big Shots; Sends Taboo Notice before Photo Shoots   [6.3.08]SHE Pretends to be Big Shots; Sends Taboo Notice before Photo Shoots Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:12 pm

[2008.03.06] S.H.E裝龜毛 寄禁忌通知
S.H.E裝龜毛 寄禁忌通知

2008.03.06 蘋果日報

[6.3.08]SHE Pretends to be Big Shots; Sends Taboo Notice before Photo Shoots EN16_014
Ella穿Loewe印花洋裝擺姿勢,自稱是「屌模」。鄭孟晃攝

Kelly邀S.H.E拍照秀名牌新貨,為3姝打點服裝前收到一份清單,密密麻麻註明S.H.E的服裝禁忌:「Hebe不露小腿,短裙不要長到膝蓋」、「Ella不穿裙子,不要太貼身」,讓Kelly覺得很頭大。

但上場拍照時,S.H.E看到漂亮的春夏裙裝,完全把書面上的顧慮拋開,二話不說穿上,換成Kelly有點疑惑,問Hebe:「妳本來不是對小腿不太滿意,不想露腿嗎?」她大方說:「平常不會沒事穿個熱褲到處秀腿,因為我還有別的優點可以展現。」她笑著強調:「優點就是我雖然看起來瘦、但摸起來是肉肉的,這是極品ㄟ。」

Ella自信比名模

Ella則大呼:「請叫我屌模,就是很屌的名模。」她身高只有163公分、但氣勢不輸名模,「不一定腿要很長才能擺漂亮pose,像我會想辦法嘗試很多動作,能挑戰自己的肢體,就有贏的感覺。」

Kelly覺得不管是「極品」或「屌模」,能秀出讓女人更美麗無敵的秘密,原來叫做「自信」。

http://1-apple.com.tw/apple/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Article&loc=TP&PageType=ent&sec_id=9&NewsT

S.H.E pretends to be petty, send taboo notice

2008.03.06 Apple Daily

Ella wears a Loewe printed flowery dress and poses, she describes herself as cool model.

Kelly invites S.H.E to shoot some photos for some of the branded products but before she dresses them she received a list of dressing taboos. Hebe does not want to reveal her calf and short skirt should not go beyond the knee. Ella do not want dress and not too body fitting. This list let Kelly feel a bit troubled.

But at the photo shot, when the trio saw the beautiful spring summer dress collection they totally forget all about the taboos and change into it. Now its time for Kelly to feel puzzled and she asked Hebe, I thought you are not too satisfied with your calf and do not want to reveal it?Hebe replied, I dont normally wear hot shorts around and show my legs because I have other good points to show. She smiled and stressed that her good point is that although she looks skinny, but when you touch her shes actually rather chubby.

Ellas confidence compared to famous models

Ella said, Call me a cool model. Although she stands at a height of 163cm but her momentum does not lose out to a famous model. its not necessary to have long legs to pose nicely. Like me, I like to try different actions and challenge my body, I feel as if Im winning like this.

Kelly feels that no matter if you are a famous model or cool model the secret to let a woman even prettier is confidence.

credits: translated by jastan87 of CEFC
Back to top Go down

[6.3.08]SHE Pretends to be Big Shots; Sends Taboo Notice before Photo Shoots
Page 1 of 1