..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news Empty
PostSubject: [8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news   [8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:44 pm

[2008.08.08] S.H.E喜獲開幕式門票 肉麻嗲功助威劉翔 (3則)
S.H.E喜獲開幕式門票 肉麻嗲功助威劉翔

http://2008.QQ.com   2008年08月08日00:00   騰訊體育

2008年8月8日,北京,S.H.E在前天(8月6日)北京奧運聖火北京第二天傳遞結束後,S.H.E作為表演嘉賓之一,再次傾情演繹了可口可樂奧運歌曲《紅遍全球》。在緊張的行程中,她們三人抓住一切機會為劉翔加油。

作為可口可樂另一代言人劉翔的好友,S.H.E在接受媒體採訪時表示最想看劉翔跨欄,將會到“鳥巢”觀看奧運會開幕式並期待好友劉翔取得好成績。。“跨欄是中國在田徑專案中的一大奪金點,我們最希望能夠在現場看“翔飛人”跨欄。”S.H.E表示,“劉翔是我們的好朋友。之前與他一起合作可口可樂廣告也非常愉快。他在廣告中還運用“跨欄”的特長,成功的“救”了我們。我們預祝他能夠在這次奧運會中取得好成績。”三人更是在印有劉翔頭像的獨特的“可口可樂自選奧運紀念包裝”上分別寫下了自己對劉翔的祝福,一起為“翔飛人”加油助威!

乖乖女Hebe還興奮的向記者表示,她已擁有北京奧運會開幕式的門票,感覺熱血沸騰,這次還特別帶著父母一起來,希望爸爸媽媽能和她一起見證這百年難得一見的盛會。

為劉翔 S.H.E不怕肉麻

劉翔的魅力無法擋,即使是當紅偶像組合S.H.E也成為了劉翔的粉絲。

作為可口可樂特邀記者團成員,本報記者昨天得到了近距離採訪S.H.E的機會。應主辦方可口可樂的要求,她們每人要為劉翔寫一句祝福的話。Selina寫道:“劉翔是最棒的,加油”!Hebe寫道:“劉翔,你是我們的驕傲,加油”!最肉麻的是Ella的祝福語,Ella寫道:“親愛的小翔翔,還記得我?我是Ella,幸好你會跨欄,加油,再拿一枚金牌吧”!

面對記者吃驚的表情,Ella特意表示道,感覺這樣叫他比較親切。

雖然三人都超喜歡劉翔,但因為沒有比賽門票,她們都遺憾的表示不能去現場為劉翔助威,但會在8月21日晚守在電視機前為劉翔加油。

“通過剛才的聊天,我發現你們三個都非常喜歡劉翔,私下裏你們三人中大多會是誰第一個提起劉翔這個話題呢?並有什麼減壓秘方送給他呢?”本報記者問道。

“通常都是我們的化妝師率先提起,她是劉翔的超級‘粉絲’,然後我們就說個沒完。”Ella答道。

“我們知道他現在壓力非常大,連門都不能出。”Hebe還沒說完,

Ella就搶著說道:“ 他的壓力一定很大,但我相信他這麼優秀的運動員,他能夠有這樣的成就,他一定能跟壓力做朋友了。”。

“我們有壓力的時候,就在一起不斷聊天,如果他有興趣也可以和我們聊天,我們都是這樣減壓的,可以推薦給他。”Hebe補充道。

[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news 12164239
[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news 12164241
[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news 12164243
[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news 12164245
[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news 12164247
[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news 12164249
[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news 12164251
[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news 12164253

http://2008.qq.com/a/20080807/004370.htm

Last edited by babyval22 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news Empty
PostSubject: Re: [8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news   [8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:36 am

There are a couple of mistakes in this news article:

1. It is not Hebe who brought her parents to the opening ceremony, it is Selina. I made the change to reflect this in the translation.

2. I believe Ah Du who is male is the make-up artist for S.H.E but just in case they also have a female make-up person, I will translate the reference as "she" as indicated in the article.

I also am not too sure about the English name of the Coca-Cola theme song for the Olympics, so I loosely translate it as [Heard Around the World]. If anyone knows the correct name, please let me know and I will make the change.

======================

S.H.E Overjoyed To Receive Opening Ceremony Tickets
Send Coquettish & Flirtatious Encouragement to Liu Xiang

[2008.08.08]

It was August 8, 2008 in Beijing and the second day after the Olympic Torch Relay ended in Beijing, as one of the guest performers, S.H.E once again performed the Coca-Cola Olympic song [Heard Round The World]. With even their tight schedule, they seized every chance to send their encouragement to Liu Xiang.

As good friends of Liu Xiang who is also a spokesperson for Coca-Cola, during an interview with the media, S.H.E indicated that they most wanted to watch Liu Xiang competing in the hurdles. They will be going to the “Bird’s Nest” to watch the Opening Ceremony and will also be anticipating good results from their good friend Liu Xiang. [Hurdling is a track-and-field category in which China had gold prospects. What we really hope is to go the competition and watch “Flying Xiang” hurdle.] S.H.E indicated. [Liu Xiang is a good friend of ours. Previously we had the happy experience of collaborating with him in the Coca-Cola commercial. In the commercial, he even used his “hurdling” specialty to save us. We offer our best wishes to him to have good results in this Olympics.] The trio furthermore each wrote on a specially Olympic themede Coca-Cola bottle that has a head-shot of Liu Xiang printed on it, their individual well wishes to Liu Xiang, to send encouragement to “Flying Xiang”.

Selina even excitedly indicated to the reporter that she has tickets to the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony and felt her blood was boiling with the anticipation. This time she even brought her parents with her, so that they could witness this once in a lifetime occasion with her.

For Liu Xiang
S.H.E Have No Fear of Being Coquettish

The appeal of Liu Xiang was unstoppable. Even S.H.E, that most popular idol group, had become Liu Xiang fans.

As a member of the special reporting team invited by Coca-Cola, the reporter of this newspaper obtained a chance yesterday to interview S.H.E up close. In response to the request of Coca-Cola, they each must write a message of well wishes for Liu Xiang. Selina wrote: “Liu Xiang is the best. Jia You!” Hebe wrote: “Liu Xiang, you are our pride. Jia You!”
The most coquettish and flirtatious was Ella’s well-wishes. Ella wrote: “My Dear Little Xiang Xiang, do you still remember me? I am Ella. Luckily you can hurdle. Jia You and bring back another gold medal!”

Faced with the shocked expression on the reporter, Ella especially indicated that she felt closer to him when addressing him like that.

Although all three of them liked Liu Xiang a lot, but because they did not have tickets for the competition, they all indicated with regret that they could not be there to cheer for Liu Xiang but will stay in front the television in the evening of August 21 to cheer him on.

“Through the brief chat we just had, I found that you three really like Liu Xiang. Privately, which of you three would be the first one to bring up the topic of Liu Xiang? And do you have any secret formula for stress relief to give to him?” The reporter for this newspaper asked.

“Typically it is our make-up artist that would mention him first. She is a devoted fan of Liu Xiang. But then we would continue on and on with the conversation.” Ella answered.

“We know he is under tremendous pressure right now. He cannot even go out.” Before Hebe could finish,

Ella interrupted and said: “He must be under great pressure but I believe that a superb athlete such as him, with this type of achievement, he most certainly has the ability to withstand pressure.”

“When we have pressure, we would get together and chat incessantly. If he is interested, he can also chat with us. This is how we reduce stress. We can recommend this method to him.” Hebe added.
Back to top Go down

[8.8.08]S.H.E at Olympics Torch Relay news
Page 1 of 1