..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation Empty
PostSubject: [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation   [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:18 am

[Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation Thumb_EN13_004

Ella's good brother treats her to dinner to show appreciation

"My brother and i are apart 1 year, and since little our relationship was very good, so good that we would bathe together until 4th grade. When we grew up we would often play together, until i moved away from home due to work and the release of my first album. At the press conference of the album, my brother came and when he saw me, he immediately hugged me and cried: "Sister, i really miss you."

My brother relies on me a lot, but when he came to TaiPei for his graduation trip, we went out for dinner and when the bill came, he took my hand and said: "Sister, i am treating you this time." He also said that he is really thankful for all that i have given to the family. Now that he is grown up, he wants to repay me. What he said made me really touched, and i realized that he has grown up and matured a lot.

Now, both of us are working in this circle; he does backstage work. Very often the workers that he works with would come to me and say: “Your brother is very nice and very serious about his work.” i think that as a sister, he makes me proud.”

Source: Apple Daily

credits: Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net/ [img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation   [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:15 am

他們的感情聽起來真的好好喔..
Their relationship seems really good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation   [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:51 pm

I really hope that I have a brother like Ella's brother.....
He is sooooooooo care about her........
Ohhhhhh.....lucky Ella....... [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation 690100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation   [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:36 am

I WANT A BIG BROTHER LIKE HIM TOO..
THEY CARE 4 EACH OTHER SO MUCH..

I LOVE ELLA... [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation 939900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation   [Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Jul 07]Ella's good brother treat her to dinner to show appreciation
Page 1 of 1