..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner Empty
PostSubject: [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner   [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:09 pm

S.H.E.成員力挺Ella 慶功宴上沒發火

二零零九年一月三日 晚上十一時四十二分

[03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner 109_1

(吉隆坡3日訊)去年12月29日新城勁爆音樂獎中,以4獎成為台灣歌手大贏家的S.H.E被指在慶功宴上怒罵記者的Ella,今日澄清並沒有向香港媒體發火!

事情的經過是因為香港媒體將她們與Twins做比較,所以才引發此事,Ella語帶嚴肅的說,“我並沒有發火,我跟他們說:“你們不要亂寫,我們完全沒有這個意思,我會記得你們的,我到時會看報紙!”。誰知,這番話卻被香港媒體炒作新聞,將她認真的回答當作發火徵兆。

Hebe與Selina也力挺Ella說,“可能是因為我們平時都是嘻嘻哈哈的回答問題,所以當我們很認真的在聊天,態度嚴肅的時候,他們(指媒體)就以為我們發火,其實Ella根本就沒有發火。”

語畢,Ella還不忘補充一句”“可能是從來沒有人跟他(媒體)這樣講話,所以他才會覺得我在發火,我覺得是他們的問題!”

對拿來與Twins作比較的事,Ella更是大呼“我覺得很無聊,無聊極了!”。而她也坦言不會對這件事感到不開心“我沒那麼容易發飆的!”
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

[03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner   [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 pm

3人皆愛上‘拔毛’

此外詢及Ella最近是不是愛上“拔毛”,她馬上笑說,她從小就愛拔毛了,而且還是與弟弟互拔。“我拔弟弟的胡子,弟弟拔我的腋毛!”

而Selina也說,自己以前雖然覺得拔毛很痛,但是後來卻愛上了拔毛,舉凡能拔毛的地方,例如,眉毛、腳毛、手毛、腋下毛她都喜歡拔,因為覺得很過癮。

而Ella更是自爆說:“我剛剛要穿上無袖衣,才發現自己的腋下毛長出了,助理馬上要我剃掉,我才不要呢,因為毛越剃會越粗!”。不過因為時間有限,所以最後在逼于無奈,她只好剃掉。

“而且還是由馥甄(Hebe)親手操刀的!”Ella笑說。

愛開玩笑的Ella還說:“女生就是這樣的啦,都會有毛發上的困擾,尤其是大馬的小女生一定更有這種困擾!”Hebe聽了馬上說:“你不要亂幫人家下定論啦!”Ella的“毛發困擾論”叫人聽了不禁覺得莞爾!

那會不會想要代言脫毛?Ella馬上回應說不會,因為要脫光光,而且自己的身材不好,會害羞的啦!而Selina和Hebe也說:“感覺代言脫毛的幾乎都是豔星,而且還要手舉高給人家拍!”不過,話雖如此,但Ella在較後卻表示如果代言費高的話,或許可以考慮一下!

由于目前台灣與中國都是冬天,因此3人不知不覺中都變胖了,因此3人許下的新年願望是希望可以健康減肥。穿著打歌服的美人魚裝,亮片短褲及短裙露出雪白美腿的S.H.E中的Ella更笑言,如果她們不減肥的話,“美腿”就會變“棒棒腿”了!此話一出即引起哄堂大笑!

而詢及3人在2008年的感情生活是空白的,那2009年對于感情生活有什麼期待時?Hebe馬上說:“你們又知道我們2008年沒有!”語畢即馬上笑說“開玩笑的,不要寫啦!”

早前Selina被拍到與“律師男友”出遊之事,詢及兩人的感情生活,Selina馬上說:“沒有啦,是好朋友來的!”語畢還不忘對Hebe不停眨眼,而 Hebe與Ella馬上附和的說,“他們是好朋友啦,誤會啦,誇張了啦!”不過,3人那眉來眼去的模樣,更讓人質疑Selina與“好朋友”之間的關系。

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2009/01/03/109.html
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

PostSubject: Re: [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner   [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Translation...

==========

Note: Please credit wyn0602 of HOPE for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

S.H.E Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry At Metro Award Celebration Dinner
[2009.01.03]

Last December 29th, at the Metro Hit Music Award, Ella of S.H.E, the biggest winner among Taiwanese singers with four awards, was accused of angrily admonishing the reporters. Today she clarified that she did not get angry toward the Hong Kong media.

The catalyst that started the incidence was because the Hong Kong media compared them with Twins. Ella said in a serious tone: [I did not get angry. I said to them: “Don’t misconstrue our words. That was not what we mean at all. I will remember you all and I will read the news articles.”] However, what she said was used by the Hong Kong media as attention-grabbing headline and interpreted her response as a sign of her getting angry.

Both Hebe and Selina testified for Ella: [Perhaps it is because we normally answer questions in a lighthearted way so when we are chatting in a serious manner, they (the media) would think that we are getting angry. Actually Ella was not angry at all.]

Ella added: [Perhaps there has never been anyone who would speak in such a manner to them (the media) and that’s why they would feel that I was angry. I think it is their problem!]

With regards to being compared with Twins, Ella furthermore exclaimed: [I feel that it is nonsense, absolutely nonsense!] She also admitted frankly that she would not be affected by this incident: [I don’t get mad that easily!]

All Three Addicted to Hair-Plucking

When asked if Ella recently became addicted to “hair-plucking”, she immediately laughed and said that she loved to pluck hair since childhood and she would pluck with her brother. [I plucked my brother’s beard and he plucked my underarm hair!]

Even Selina said that although she felt that hair-plucking was very painful before but later, she became addicted to plucking hair. Anywhere that hair could be plucked such as eyebrows, leg hair, arm hair and underarm hair - she would love to pluck because she felt it was a lot of fun.

Ella even self-revealed: [Just now I was going to put on a sleeveless top and discovered that I have underarm hair. My assistant wanted me to shave it off right away. No way because the more you shave the hair, the coarser it gets!” However, because time was limited, so in the end, out of necessity, she had to shave it off.

[And it was Hebe that personally shaved it for me!] Ella said with a laugh.

The humorous Ella even said: [Girls are like that. They all have hair problems. Malaysian girls, in particular, would definitely have this type of problem!] Upon hearing this, Hebe immediately said: [Don’t generalize everyone with your theory!] Hearing Ella’s [Theory of Hair Problem] made people could not help from smiling!

So would they want to endorse hair removal products? Ella immediately replied no because that would mean taking all the clothes off and her figure was not very good so she would be shy to show it! Selina and Hebe also said: [We feet that almost everyone who endorses hair removal products is very voluptuous. Furthermore, you must rise your arm for people to film!] But even so, Ella later would indicate that if the endorsement fee was high enough, the possibility might be considered!

Because currently it was winter in Taiwan and in China, therefore the trio had unknowingly put on some weight, so the New Year wish for all three was to lose weight in a healthy manner. Ella who was dressed in shorts that showed off her beautiful white legs laughingly said that if they did not lose weight, their “beautiful legs” would turned into “drumstick legs”! As soon as she said this, everyone in the room roared with laughter!

When asked that in terms of relationships, the trio drew a blank in 2008, in 2009, what would be their expectation with relationships, Hebe immediately said: [How would you know if we did not have any in 2008?] She followed that immediately with a laugh: [I am just joking, don’t write that down!]

Earlier, Selina caught on photograph going out with her “lawyer boyfriend”. When asked about the relationship, Selina immediately said: [No, no, we are just good friends!” But when she said that, she kept winking at Hebe. Hebe and Ella immediately echoed in agreement: [They are just good friends. It is all a misunderstanding. It just got exaggerated!] However, the way the three were winking and signaling at each other made one even more suspicious of the relationship between Selina and her “good friend”.
Back to top Go down
bcat251
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
bcat251

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner   [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 pm

thanks for the trans wyn!

her hobbies are always so funny! and she dares to share to everyone! LOL as always, the media is exaggerating and she knows it, good thing she keeps her cool in front of them even if they are mixing up her words... tsk tsk...
Back to top Go down
mushroom18
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans
mushroom18

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner   [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 pm

that must be difficult for Ella since she's always bubbly when she speaks to the media. when she became serious, the media then took her too seriously, causing them to make something out of what Ella said. It's not how she said everything, it's how the media took it:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner   [03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[03.01.09]SHE Members Testify Ella Did Not Get Angry at the Metro Award Celebration Dinner
Page 1 of 1