..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Empty
PostSubject: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 am

Recently, ChenBiDe's name has been frequently seen in the news as his son is dating S.H.E's Ella. ChenBiDe says that he doesnt know what is going on between the 2 as he lives in BeiJing, and only heard about this "Taiwan relationship" from his 2nd son. In fact, he reverts the question back to the reporter and asks how did that news of his son and Ella come about?

ChenBiDe says that he is very open and very accepting, he will not interfere with his son's relationships. He even let the reporters read the SMS that he sent to his son (Josh, ChenXi), asking about this news. The 1st SMS read: "I heard that you are dating?" and the 2nd one read: "Son, you need love, i need grandchildren. Enjoy your relationship/love!" ChenBiDe says that he is very simple and straightforward, he will not given the younger generations any pressure.

Source: http://www.news365.com.cn/xwzx/whyyyl/2007...709_1483857.htm

Credits: Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down

[9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:38 am

what~!!really shock me!!impossible..just steady for how many weeks, then Josh's dad want grandchildren!!i hope Ella see this also will get a shocked of it!!i hope Ella wont answer the question if reporter ask her~~ NO~~~ NO~~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:34 pm

[9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating 150566 .. is this fo real? OMG.. cant believe it.. waaaa [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating 36935
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:32 pm

MY GOD lor... ^^ *faint le*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:33 pm

[9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating 855400 NO WAY!!!!
Is that some kinda joke??!!!!
How could this happen????!!!!!
Huaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... I didn't belive it would be like this!!!!!!
Oh Nooooooooooooooooo................ [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating 464514
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:30 pm

You know. his father is really really .I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

ITS JUST DATING. WTH. NOT MARRYING. what's with the grandchilrenn!
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:24 am

THAT DJ's DAD think TOO MUCH !!! they are only dating and not getting marry so what for there is grandchildren !!!
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:38 pm

He wan grandchildren???
think too much d...
would it be too fast to talk bout GRANDCHILDREN...

swt!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating   [9.7.07]Ella becomes "daughter in law," ChenBiDe advises son to enjoy dating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1