..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang Empty
PostSubject: [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang   [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 9:20 am

[27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang EN04_013

QiangQiang entered the hospital on June 4th to do Laparoscopic Surgery but unfortunately because she was allergic to the anesethic, she passed away. In the grieving loss of QiangQiang (described in the article "loving daughter"), Ella wrote a song named "QiangQiang" in the memory of her, and decided all the money that she makes in this single will be donated to wild animals (流浪 = animals without a home).

QiangQiang who is three, already had two operations before, before she passed away she was still taking liver medication. Ella paid over 10 thousand dollars in medication for QiangQiang for the last 3 year. The day of the surgery, Ella was rushing to Hong Kong for work, then she received the news from the hospital. Upon hearing the news, Ella rushed to the hospital and then left the country holding in her pain and grief. When Selina and Hebe heard the bad news, they held Ella and all three of the girls cried in each others arms.

Plan: Release a single
In the new album <> Ella wrote the music for "LAO PO." Now she is known as a songwriter and singer. In memory of QiangQiang, Ella wrote a song for her, and decided to make it a single album. All the money that is earned from this album will be donated to charity. QiangQiang used to like to stay beside Ella when she is taking a bath/shower. Now, QiangQiang is no longer with Ella. When Ella takes a shower and QiangQiang is not there, she would think of QiangQiang and start to cry each time.

source: http://1-apple.com.tw/apple/index.cfm?Fuse...;Art_ID=3593164

credits: translated by meimei219 AF/EGFC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang   [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:45 pm

oh..really sad for Ella..i know what really Ella's feeling cause im having this feeling before too..huh~!!i will support Ella..i will buy the album!!Smile

thanks for the news, meimei219.. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang   [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:02 pm

Dis is the lyric

=薔薔 = 詞曲:ELLA

還記得你喜歡咬著我的手
Still remember u like to bite my hand
給我你嘴裡的球
Give me the ball in ur mouth
要我陪你玩丟丟
Wanted me to play wit u
妳喜歡我摸摸你的小耳朵
U like me to touch ur small ears
窩在我的身旁
Lay beside me
沒有煩憂
No worries
在夢裡遨遊
Travel in dreams
好狗狗
Good doggy
媽咪不需要你來遷就
Mum don need u to accomodate
現在的你好自由
Now u very free
做天使給我保佑
Become angel and give me blessing
薔薔你要記得我
Qiang Qiang u must remember me
你不要走丟
U don lost ur way
趕快跟著天使
Faster follow up the angels
在天堂為我們保佑
Blessing us in the heaven
薔薔不要忘了我
Qiang Qiang don forget me
還有親愛的阿姨叔叔和你的好朋友
and also beloved auntie, uncle and all ur good friends
你永遠活在記憶中
U always stay in memory

If translate wrong or inappropriate, do change it.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang   [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:48 pm

Wowwww.....
Thx for translation csy437.....
That lyrics is so touching me..... [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang 690100
That is so GORGEOUS....!!!!
Anyway,,, I feel like want to cry too.... [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang 41862

Ella,,, be patient okey.....
We're your fans are always beside you to support you..... [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang 383747
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang   [27.6.07]Ella writes song for Qiang Qiang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1