..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles Empty
PostSubject: [17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles   [17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:02 am

[2008.09.17] [新聞]
S.H.E好膽量 虧哈林魚尾紋變多

(2008/09/17 00:08)

[17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles I1262543
S.H.E上「百萬大歌星」節目,過關超興奮!﹝圖/台視提供﹞ 影劇中心/綜合報導

[17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles I1262545
Selina(右)挑戰「百萬大歌星」,唱歌神情陶醉。﹝圖/台視提供﹞

[17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles I1262546
挑戰「百萬大歌星」,Selina(右)想不到答案相當苦惱。﹝圖/台視提供﹞

[17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles I1262548
「百萬大歌星」節目來賓,由左至右:任爸、許仁杰、潘裕文、周定緯、哈林、Selina、鴨子、Hebe、Tank、Ella、動力火車。﹝圖/台視提供﹞

S.H.E日前參加「百萬大歌星」錄影,唱片公司不僅派出師弟妹全體站台相挺,就連大師兄動力火車也放下工作,特別擔任出題大來賓。而愛搞笑的她們也不忘虧哈林魚尾紋變多,Ella還用怪姿勢頂哈林,讓哈林馬上反擊:「妳要拿什麼東西頂我?」

「百萬大歌星」邀請S.H.E參加比賽,師弟妹Tank、周定緯、潘裕文、許仁杰及鴨子也一起力挺師姐,周定緯笑說:「肥水不落外人田,既然師姐來賺獎金,自家人一起好幫忙!」而任爸為替女兒護航,也首次與Selina在歌唱競賽節目中同台,他故作嚴肅地說:「我來可是為了卡位,好讓女兒有機會順利晉級!」

S.H.E3人也首次被拆開參賽,Selina抽中頭彩,第一位出場比賽,忍不住緊張地哇哇叫,好在第一首就選中她們出道的歌曲;為緩衝她的緊張氣氛,哈林還特別配合裝可愛,沒想到卻讓Selina更high,忍不住調皮笑哈林:「哈林哥!我發現你魚尾紋怎麼愈來愈多了!」讓哈林氣呼呼道:「你確定嗎?我可是還很年輕的!」

而為了讓Selina能順利過關,「百萬大歌星」也出現參賽者集體大護航,只聽後面提示聲不斷出現,哈林除了要主持外,還要當「抓作弊老師」;任爸更是囂張,直接拿起麥克風就打Pass,讓哈林忍不住嚇他:「任爸!你不是說都不會唱嗎?還有本事作弊,不怕被請出攝影棚嗎?」

而為讓她們三人有機會同台,哈林特別恩准Hebe及Ella上台同唱,見同伴相陪,Selina好像吃了定心丸,看她順利過關時,Ella表現超興奮,還對著哈林猛用往前頂的姿勢示威,讓哈林哭笑不得。

最後Selina抽中「少男殺手」題庫,竟發現裡面歌曲竟只有徐若瑄、蔡依林、徐懷鈺,忍不住抱怨:「製作單位出錯題目了啦!怎麼沒我們?」Selina也敗在蔡依林的《Don’t Stop》一曲,僅過7關,賺到3萬元獎金。

http://www.nownews.com/2008/09/17/340-2336258.htm
Back to top Go down
jastan87
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
jastan87

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-03

[17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles   [17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:57 pm

[17.9.08] S.H.E is daring, teases Harlem Yu for having more wrinkles

Note: Please credit jastan87 of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

[caption] S.H.E attends program ‘Million Star’, super happy when they pass the stage!

[caption] Selina (right) challenges ‘Million Star’, sings until she is engrossed.

[caption] Challenges ‘Million Star’, Selina (right) seems troubled when she can’t think of the answer.

[caption] Program guests, from left to right: Selina’s father, Stanly Xu, Peter Pan, Judy Zhou, Harlem Yu, Selina, Ring, Hebe, Tank, Ella, Power Station.

S.H.E attends the recording of ‘Million Star’, the recording company not only got the juniors to support, they even got the seniors Power Station to drop their work to be the guests to set the questions. And the three who likes to fool around didn’t forget to tease Harlem Yu for having more wrinkles, Ella even used weird pose to poke Harlem Yu, Harlem Yu immediately counter-attacked, “What you want to use to pock me?”

‘Million Star’ invites S.H.E to participate in the competition, juniors Tank, Judy Zhou, Peter Pan, Stanly Xu and Ring also supports their seniors, Judy Zhou smiled and said, “The benefits should go to the same company, since seniors are here to earn the money, the family should help out!” And Selina’s father was on the same singing competition together with Selina because he wants to protect her, he acted serious and said, “I came to chop the seats so that my daughter can be promoted successfully.”

This is the first time the three of them are separated to compete, Selina got the top prize to be the first to compete, she can’t hide her nervousness and kept screaming, luckily the first song is their debut song; to calm down her nervousness, Harlem Yu even acted cute but it only made Selina even high, she naughtily laughed at Harlem Yu, “Brother Harlem! I find that you are having more wrinkles already!” This made Harlem Yu angry, “Are you sure? I’m still very young!”

To let Selina pass the stages successfully, for the first time ‘Million Star’ had scenes of other competitors protecting, there were constant murmurings from the back, besides hosting Harlem Yu has to be the teacher who catch students who cheat; Selina’s father was even daring, he picked up the microphone and gave Pass, Harlem Yu scared him, “Ren pa! I thought you don’t know how to sing? Still can cheat, not scared that you might be invited out of the shooting stage?”

To let the three have the chance to stand on the same stage, Harlem Yu specially allowed Hebe and Ella up on stage to sing, seeing her partners’ accompaniment Selina feel more assured. Seeing her passing the stage, Ella was super excited, and even used weird pose to poke Harlem Yu to show their powers and this let Harlem Yu speechless.

In the end Selina picked the ‘Man’s Killer’ topic, and discovered that there are only songs of Vivian Hsu, Jolin Tsai and Yuki Xu, she complained, “The production crew set the wrong question! How come don’t have us?” Selina lost at Jolin Tsai’s ‘Don’t Stop’, only passed 7 rounds and earned 30,000.
Back to top Go down

[17.9.08]S.H.E daring, teases Harlem Yu on having more wrinkles
Page 1 of 1