..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards... Empty
PostSubject: [28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards...   [28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:43 am

[2008.06.28] [新聞] <没入围台湾金曲奖不失望> [Ella相关]
http://stars.zaobao.com/pages6/she080628.shtml

[28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards... She080628
(Hebe来新出席Nobel Biocare代言活动)

S.H.E每次推出新专辑都会入围台湾金曲奖,今年落选,成员之一Hebe会失望吗?

对此,她说奖杯不比两个D罩杯来得实用,再拿多一个奖杯也是摆在办公室。如果她有两个D罩杯在身上,看了开心,拍照也漂亮。

Hebe对S.H.E今年没入围台湾金曲奖不会太失望,因为她认为奖杯不如两个“D罩杯”来得实用。更令Hebe期待的是真命天子的出现,因为她认为每天刷牙都想找到男朋友。

昨天,Hebe来新加坡出席Nobel Biocare的代言活动时接受访问。

D罩杯穿身上,看到开心

每次推出新专辑隔年都会入围金曲奖的S.H.E,今年却落选,Hebe失望吗?

她说:“还好,歌迷比较难过,所以我在博客上写说,金曲奖还不如两个D罩杯来得实用。(为什么有这样的比喻)有奖杯固然是种肯定,但我们以前已经拿过了,再拿也是多一个奖杯摆在办公室。不过,如果我有两个D罩杯在身上,那我冲凉时看到开心,拍照时也很漂亮,比奖杯更好!Ella和Selina也同意我的说法。”

据了解,Hebe现在上围有C罩杯,所以她对自己的身材已经相当满意,还曾自豪地说,她的身材是“极品”,骨架小但还挺肉感的。不过,比较Ella和Selina,Hebe毕竟还是小了一号,难怪Hebe觉得D罩杯比奖杯好。

爱拍Ella、Selina

近年,Hebe迷上摄影,随身带着相机四处拍,“御用”模特儿是好姐妹Ella和Selina。

Hebe说;“我喜欢拍照,可以从不同角度看同一件事物,很有趣。尤其我们时常飞往不同城市工作,可

以通过照片作生活日记,两三年后回头看,是满满的记忆。”

早前过25岁生日,Hebe就收到3部相机作为生日礼物,令她开心不已。

论摄影技术,Hebe称自己的水准普通,靠“自学”,用自动傻瓜机,也没有上课,感光度及曝光度自己调。她特别喜欢拍人,“我喜欢捕捉人在讲话或笑时候的表情,常常拍Ella、Selina,她们的动作特别多,而且也很喜欢我拍她们,还会跑出来摆出姿势给我拍,那些姿势十分专业。”

每天刷牙 Hebe为找男友?

Hebe对星座颇有研究,偏爱有幽默感的处女座男友。

她分析说,自己属白羊座,所以跟射手座的最合得来,但不适合射手座的男朋友,“射手座热爱自由,如果交往,我会绑着他。”

男朋友什么星座最理想?她说:“没有特别合的,我的理想是有幽默感的处女座。之前交过处女座的男朋友,他很细心、体贴,唯一的小缺点是没有幽默感。”

S.H.E长得甜美,走唱歌、演戏、主持全方位,为何都在等真命天子?

Hebe觉得:“问题可能是演艺圈太小了,所以我希望找圈外的男朋友,那么我们可以聊娱乐以外的话题,期待他把我带出演艺的小圈圈。”

Hebe很期待谈恋爱,“我每天刷牙都想找到男朋友!”

S.H.E中她牙齿最美?

问Hebe是不是S.H.E中牙齿最美的,所以被Nobel Biocare相中?

她露出洁白牙齿笑说:“我不知道,希望是吧。(Ella和Selina有没有抗议?)没有,可能她们也认同我的牙齿最美,哈哈!其实我们有各自的代言工作,像Ella代言运动饮料,这符合她的阳光形象;Selina代言跟玫瑰有关的营养饮料,也很搭她的小女人形象。”

身为代言人,Hebe做了两颗牙齿的牙套,“大家现在更注意我的笑容,我也更有自信。以后就算我退出娱乐圈,我依然可以很自信地微笑。”

小时候,Hebe不喜欢刷牙。现在,她非常注重牙齿护理,除了每天早晚刷牙,每餐后都会用牙线,她认为小细节很重要。Hebe说:“一般人看别人先看腿、胸,我很重视细节,例如穿高跟鞋的女生,如果脚指甲没有修饰整齐,鞋子再好看也没用。男生也一样,长得帅但指甲如果是肮脏、长长的,也很恶心。牙齿则影响一个人的笑容,所以拥有干净洁白的牙齿很重要。”

Last edited by babyval22 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards...   [28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:03 am

[28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards

Note: Please credit jastan87 of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

Everytime S.H.E releases a new album they will be nominated for the Golden Melody Awards, this year they were not nominated, is one of the member Hebe disappointed?

With regards to this, she said the award is not as useful as two D cups, getting another award will just be displayed in the company. If she has two D cups on herself, she will be happy seeing it, and will look nice in pictures.

Hebe was not disappointed that S.H.E is not nominated for this year's Golden Melody Awards, because she feels that the award is not as useful as two D cups. What made Hebe waiting is the arrival of her prince charming, because she thinks about getting a boyfriend when brushing her teeth everyday.

Yesterday (27/6), Hebe had an interview when she came to Singapore for Nobel Biocare endorsement activities.
D cup on self, happy just looking.

Everytime S.H.E release an album, the next year they will be nominated for the Golden Melody Awards, this year they aren't, is Hebe
disappointed?

She said, "Alright, fans are more sad, so I wrote in my blog, Golden Melody Award is not as useful as two D cups (Why have this connection?) the award might be a defination, but we have already got it before, getting another one will just be displayed in the office. But, if I have two D cups on myself, I would be happy when I shower, and it would look nice in pictures, even better that awards! Ella and Selina agree with me too."

From known, Hebe now has C cups, so she is rather satisfied with her own body, she even said proudly, her body is a "rare quality", small build but rather chubby. But, compared to Ella and Selina, Hebe is still a size smaller, no wonder Hebe feels that D cups are better than
award.

Loves shooting Ella, Selina

Recently, Hebe has taken a liking for photography, everywhere she went she would bring her camera with her, the models she used are her sisters Ella and Selina.

Hebe said, "I like to take photos, can look at an object from different angels, very interesting. Especially since we frequently travel to different countries to work, can use photos to be our work diary, when we look back two or three years later, it would be full of memories."
Earlier when Hebe celebrated her 25th birthday, she received 3 cameras as birthday presents, and it made her very happy.

As for photography skills, Hebe self claimed that her standard is just normal, and is based on self learning, use automatic dummy camera , never take lessons, self adjust ISO and white balance. She especially likes to take pictures of people, "I like to capture the expression when people are talking or laughing, frequently take pictures of Ella, Selina, they have a lot of actions, and they like me to take their pictures, and will even do some poses for me to take, those poses are very professional.

Brush teeth everyday Hebe wants to find a boyfriend?

Hebe has done some research on horoscopes, likes Virgo guys who have a sense of humour.

She analysised, she is a Taurus so she is most competible with Sagittarius, but she is not suitable for Sagittarius boyfriend, "Sagittarius loves freedom, if we got together, I'll tie him down."

What horoscope boyfriend is the most ideal? She said, "No one really suitable, my ideal one is Virgo with a sense of humour. Previously I had a Virgo boyfriend, he's really caring, only flaw is that he don't have a sense of humour."

S.H.E have sweet looks, and is developing in singing, acting and hosting, why are they still waiting for their prince charming?
Hebe feels that, "Problem is that the entertainment circle is too small, so I hope to find a boyfriend who is out of this circle, then we can discuss things other than entertainment, hope he'll bring me out of this little circle."

Hebe longs for a relationship, "I think about having a boyfriend everyday when I brush my teeth!"

She has the nicest teeth among S.H.E?

Ask Hebe if she has the nicest teeth among S.H.E so Nobel Biocare chose her?

She showed her pearly white teeth and said, "I don't know, hopefully bah. (Ella and Selina didn't protest?) Nope, maybe they agree that my teeth is the prettiest, haha! Actually we have individual endorsement jobs, like Ella endorsed the sports drink, this suits her sunshine image; Selina endorses the nutrition drink related to rose, it also suits her little women image."

As a endorser, Hebe did the teeth socket for two teeth, "Now everyone pays more attention to my smile, and I feel more confident. In future if I decide to back away from the entertainment circle, I can still smile confidently."

When young, Hebe don't like to brush teeth. Now, she cares a lot about her teeth, besides brushing her teeth twice a day, after meals she would use floss, she feels that this little details are very important. Hebe said, "Most people will look at people's legs, chest, I'm a detailed person, example if a girl wears high heels, if her toe nails didn't trim nicely, no matter how nice the shoes are it's useless. It's the same for guys, if he looks handsome but his nails are dirty and long, it will look disgusting. Teeth will affect a person's smile, so having clean and white teeth is very important."
Back to top Go down

[28.6.08]Not disappointed for not being nominated for Golden Melody Awards...
Page 1 of 1