..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[22.6.08]From the refrigerator vegetables to the drama of shark fins(Ella related)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[22.6.08]From the refrigerator vegetables to the drama of shark fins(Ella related) Empty
PostSubject: [22.6.08]From the refrigerator vegetables to the drama of shark fins(Ella related)   [22.6.08]From the refrigerator vegetables to the drama of shark fins(Ella related) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:19 pm

“一姐”談對手:希望與其他花旦同台飆戲

經過《命中》一役,外界都對她冠以“偶像劇一姐”的稱號,陳喬恩對這個頭銜看得似乎很淡:“我覺得一不一姐對我來說不是很重要的事情,拍了這麼多戲,其他戲我也很用心演,只是這部收視率中了就中了,叫我偶像劇喇叭花(小妹)也ok。”這位偶像劇“一姐”心目中的“一姐”竟是內地演員孫儷。“我很喜歡的演員是張曼玉和演《新上海灘》的孫儷。當我是觀眾看她們演戲的時候,她們真的會啟發我,演到我心裏。我都有看她們的專訪,因為我也很好奇她們,怎麼會演得那麼好,如果到內地拍戲,我也希望能和孫儷合作,還有張靜初,內地這種演戲方法在臺灣找不到。“

談到在臺灣本土與ELLA、林依晨這些偶像劇一姐之爭,陳喬恩笑了:“拜託,我是S.H.E的忠實歌迷,在拍《命中》的時候,我知道陳楚河和她們很熟,就整天纏著他‘帶我去看她們的演唱會啦’,弄得他罵我很煩,我在家看林依晨的戲也會大笑呢。只是在臺灣,為了避免模糊焦點,我們這幾個人從沒有在公開場合一起出現,但我覺得她們都很努力,我倒蠻想大家一起演出一出戲一起飆戲,那一定很棒。”

Original article at: http://informationtimes.dayoo.com/html/2008-06/22/content_233261.htm

------------------------

Discussing about Taiwan's local, together with Ella and Ariel Lin, on the competition on who is the big sister of idol drama, Chen Qiao En laughed. "For goodness sake, I'm a faithful fan of S.H.E. During the filming of "Fated to Love you", i know that Chen Chu He(Baron Chen) are on good terms with them, therefore, i pestered him the entire day for him to bring me to go and watch their concert, resulting in him scolding me for being very irritating. At home, when i watch Ariel Lin drama, i also burst out laughing. It's just that in Taiwan, in order for the focus point not to be fuzzy, the few of us have never appeared in the same event together at the same time, but, i feel that all of them really worked very hard, i'm rather hoping that the few of us would act and work together in one drama. That would be very awesome."

translated by: babyval22

This article mainly talks about Chen Qiao En, but there's a part related to Ella, so i'm posting it here.. The entire article is long, so i'll just post the link for those interested in reading full but all parts related to Ella, it's posted in here alr. Smile
Back to top Go down

[22.6.08]From the refrigerator vegetables to the drama of shark fins(Ella related)
Page 1 of 1