..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves Empty
PostSubject: [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves   [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:53 pm

[2008.03.04] Celine、Loewe和YSL新包在前 S.H.E興奮發夢 裸體襯手袋
Celine、Loewe和YSL新包在前 S.H.E興奮發夢 裸體襯手袋

2008.03.04 蘋果日報

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves EN14_002
S.H.E所拎包款,左起:YSL Y-Mail小黑包2萬5000元、Loewe空氣包6萬3500元、Celine水手包3萬3500元。

S.H.E有著大不相同的時尚品味,然而3人共通弱點就是受不了漂亮包包的誘惑。見到蘋果攝影棚裡擺著Celine、Loewe和YSL這3大品牌的20多個最新包款,興奮得笑說:「拍照時身上不用穿衣服了,用這些包包遮就好。」報導:何軒憶 攝影:鄭孟晃

趁著多款名牌包一口氣秀出的機會,S.H.E樂得把拍照工作順道當成血拼挑貨,不但直呼開心到要抓狂,也忍不住爆料彼此選用包包的癖好。3位成員中, Selina被公認最捨得敗家買名牌包,Hebe還透露:「她買包的範圍很廣,大的小的、圓的扁的,買的包五花八門。」Selina趕緊強調:「我的包包是真的很多,但我買來一定都會用。」但她也坦承家中包滿為患:「沙發上擺滿包包,狗狗都大剌剌躺在上頭或鑽進裡面,那都是1個好幾萬元的包耶,我家狗真是好狗命!」

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves EN14_001
看到滿地名牌新包,S.H.E興奮搶先拆開紙袋來看。

Ella公認眼光差

Ella家則是媽媽、姊姊很好命,常有機會接收她的名牌包,Ella說:「我很容易衝動亂買包,有時覺得好看、好輕就買了,回去才發現根本不適合我,就送給媽媽或姊姊。」Selina和Hebe異口同聲透露Ella挑包的眼光很不準:「一旦不在她身邊,就會發現她買包的方向又走偏了。」但她愛買而大方:「我有時明知包包不適合我,但真的忍不住不買,就還是會買回家送姊姊。」

Hebe進階變達人

Hebe則表示自己買包走理智路線,但這也是她花了不少學費得到的方向,她說:「剛出道開始賺錢時,很像土財主,以暴發戶的手筆狂掃名牌包,現在再看到那些包,覺得太誇張其實並不適合自己。」現在她挑名牌包重點是「低調、實用,不要明顯的Logo」,眼光已從土財主升級為時尚達人,她說:「了解自己適合什麼,比較不會買到荒唐包。」

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves EN14_003
Hebe愛YSL

心動款:Y-Mail中尺寸包 4萬1050元

「本來就很愛YSL經典包,前陣子去香港看到這個Y-Mail系列,覺得年輕又可愛,而且把包包設計成郵件很別致。」

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves EN14_004
Selina愛Celine

心動款:水手包 3萬3500元

「Celine是我媽媽的愛牌,受她的影響才愛上這個品牌優雅大方的特色。這一季新出的水手包有多款鮮豔顏色,一揹出來就覺得很有活力。」

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves EN14_005
Ella愛Loewe

心動款:Duo包 6萬3500元

「空氣包又軟又輕,我本來就一直超想買,但現在看到藍色的Duo包也好心動,樣式和顏色都很搶眼。」

http://1-apple.com.tw/apple/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Article&loc=TP&PageType=ent&sec_id=9&NewsTy
Back to top Go down
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves Empty
PostSubject: Re: [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves   [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Translation for the above article (ella's part)

New Bags from Celine, Loewe and YSL
SHE Fantasizes About Photo Shoot Session with the Bags

SHE has different preferences when it comes to fashion and yet their common weakness is trying to overcome temptation from the fashion bags. When they saw the range of 20 over new bags from Celine, Loewe and YSL in the studio, they joked excitedly with their fantasy, “We can go naked during the photo shoot and just cover ourselves up with these bags.”

With so many brands and styles of bags before them, SHE had an enjoyable time during the photo shoot in a make-belief shopping experience. In their ecstasy, they also revealed each others’ habits when buying bags. Selina is known as the spendthrift in the group when it comes to buying branded bags. Hebe even said, “She buys a wide range of bags, big to small, round to flat; her bags comes in
all shapes, sizes and style.” Selina then clarified quickly, “Although I’ve a lot of bags, I will use every bag that I purchased.” But she also admitted her bags are strewn all over the place at home, “My sofa is full of bags, even my pets would lie on them, or even hide inside. Those bags cost at least tens of thousands per piece; I can only say they are leading a ‘luxurious dog’s life’!”

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves SHEbags2-1

EllaLoewe
Ella loves Loewe

心动款:Duo 63500
This Duo bag is worth NT$ 63,500

Ella with Less Sharp Acumen When Buying Bags

When it comes to Ella, her mother and sisters enjoy a good life, as they often end up inheriting her branded bags. Ella explained, “I often end up making impulse purchase when buying bags. If it caught my fancy, I could end up just buying it. However I might find that it doesn’t really suit me after a while and would give it to my mother or sisters.” Selina and Hebe also concurred that Ella’s acumen is less sharp when it comes to purchasing bags. “If we are not by her side, she might end up with less suitable purchases.” Nonetheless Ella is a generous spender, “Sometimes I’m aware that the bags do not suit me, but I would still buy them for my sisters.”

[b]Translations credit to: Syyang of Baidu Ella and AF

taken from: CEFC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves   [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 pm

The bags are cool. Haha. Hope I can buy one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves   [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:49 am

Ahehe... yeah. Hehe,,, Ella looks like a "really fashionista" in the pic! hehe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves   [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:17 pm

i luv the bags !! OMG ! i want to have them especially the blue bag that ella's holding cause i luv that color ! haha ! in my dreams ! Ella's pose is so cool ! luv it ! she is actually wearing high heels here !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves   [4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[4.3.08]S.H.E ecstatic over new branded bags,dream of using bags to cover nude selves
Page 1 of 1