..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[3.3.08]S.H.E new bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

[3.3.08]S.H.E new bags Empty
PostSubject: [3.3.08]S.H.E new bags   [3.3.08]S.H.E new bags Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:51 pm

[2008.03.03]S.H.E 新包入替

Ella
第一次買金色包

[3.3.08]S.H.E new bags 4240935-1806126
Ella背上3萬多元金色大包,自己覺得不習慣。

Ella平時裝扮就很「帥」,背的包包都是又大又軟、很休閒的斜背包,符合她的運動風格,不過這一次她看上南韓品牌inch的一款金色包。Ella說:「這個品牌的南韓設計師很喜歡設計金色的包,我不知是什麼失心瘋了,竟然就第一次買金色包,果然有點怪。」

這款包3萬多元,是Ella最新到手貨,大大的容量很實用。Ella過去買過最貴的包,是一只8萬多元的香奈兒,不過是送給姊姊的生日禮物。

Ella buys a thirty thousand dollar gold purse, not very used to it.

Ella pays more than thirty thousand dollars for a golden-coloured purse, she herself feels that she isn't really used to it.

Ella usually dresses up in a very "shuai" manner, the purses she carries is very casual, a very laid-back styled knapsack, and very accomodating to her style. However, this time she fell in love with a South Korean brand INCH's golden-coloured purse. Ella said that: "this South Korean designer really likes designing golden-coloured purses, I don't know if I'm going insane, I didn't know that the first time I'm buying a gold purse, I'd actually feel a little strange."

This purse costed more than thirty thousand dollars, and is Ella's newest goodie. The most expensive bag Ella had bought previously was a Chanel costing over eighty thousand dollars. However, this was a gift to her older sister for her birthday.

translated by lixiangqingren of CEFC

Selina
Prada新款小提包

[3.3.08]S.H.E new bags 4240935-1806127
Selina新包2萬多元,又是粉紅色的。

Selina的「新歡」是Prada春夏新款粉紅色小提包,約2萬多元。
「粉紅色」是關鍵字。Selina承認:「我對粉紅色沒有抵抗能力,而且Prada過去也沒有這麼可愛的包包啊。」
Selina買過最貴的包是Bottega Veneta的限量雙面編織包,大約7萬元。

Selina's new bag is a pink Prada bag from the new Spring/Summer series, costing approx. $20,000++. Pink is the key word. Selina admitted that she has no power of resistance against pink colour, moreover Prada has never had such a cute bag. The most expensive bag Selina has ever bought is a Bottega Veneta limited edition double-sided woven bag, costing approx. $70,000.

Hebe
Vivien Westwood紅色提包

[3.3.08]S.H.E new bags 4240935-1806128
Hebe背起2萬多元紅色包包,這是辛苦工作的報酬。

Hebe的新包,是這款Vivien Westwood紅色方形的新包包。
這只紅色方形提包約2萬多元,紅色,似乎和Hebe的形象不太搭,她卻說:「我其實很喜歡紅色的配件,但通常是紅色鞋子多,很少有包包,這次是看到這個包很好看,就買下去了。」
Hebe先前買過最貴的名牌包,是Bottega Veneta和YSL,分別都要7萬多元。

Hebe's new bag is a red square bag from Vivien Westwood, costing $20,000++. Red seemingly does not quite go with Hebe's image, but she said, "I actually like red accessories a lot, but more often they're red shoes, very few are bags, this time I thought that this bag was very nice, so I bought it." The most expensive branded bag Hebe bought previously was a Bottega Veneta and YSL, each costing $70,000++.

translated by fishybizness of CEFC

【2008/03/03 聯合報】@ http://udn.com/

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT2/4240935.shtml
Back to top Go down

[3.3.08]S.H.E new bags
Page 1 of 1