..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited... Empty
PostSubject: [05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited...   [05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:41 am

林冠英帶兒子追星‧S.H.E頑皮請首長跳舞
光明日報/娛樂‧文:王麗麗‧2009.01.05

[05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited... 1sheqf105a01-LHH
S.H.E以輕便裝現身檳城北賴汽車城為新專輯《我的電台》宣傳。(圖:光明日報)

[05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited... Linguanyingqf105a05-LHH_0
檳州首席部長林冠英一家人到汽車城觀賞S.H.E演出,首長被邀請上台玩遊戲時傻笑回拒。

[05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited... Sheqf105a03-LHH
超逾2萬人擁到檳城北賴汽車城,爭睹S.H.E的風采。

(檳城‧大山腳)S.H.E在北馬夠紅嗎?看到檳州首席部長林冠英也一家大小全力捧場,就知S.H.E面子有多大了!原來首長是為滿足兒子的看偶像癮,帶了妻子和3名兒子,一家人到汽車城觀賞S.H.E的演出,還2次被頑皮的3女和主持人菲比請上台跳舞和玩遊戲,首長只得傻笑搖頭。

滿足兒子看偶像癮

林冠英和行政議員彭文寶兩家人當晚一起抵達會場,林冠英坦言這是他繼求學時代後,首次出席簽唱會。“我的孩子要來啊,我就帶他們一起來,很輕鬆的活動,算不錯的體驗。”

S.H.E當晚邀請歌迷上台跳《宇宙小姐》的機械舞時,首個邀請的就是坐在貴賓席的林冠英。“今天這裡有大人物哦,我們請首席部長上來跳舞好不好?”

林冠英當時愣了一下,只好傻笑和搖頭,不過主持人在半小時後又邀請首長上台秀福建話,讚一讚3人的專輯,首長又以傻笑搖頭來回拒。

雖然簽唱會從晚上8時開始,但S.H.E歌迷在中午4點多開始等偶像,當天下午已開始下雨,歌迷們在雨中痴等數小時亦未離去,直至開場前已擠滿逾2萬人。

S.H.E被主持人在台上追問3人中,誰的吻功最好,Ella和Hebe即刻把問題拋給Selina,指她和阮經天拍攝MV時激吻。不過Selina說,阮經天年紀小,所以兩人沒擦出火花。

頑皮的Ella這時突然問,“還是你心裡有別人?”全場歌迷嘩聲四起,Selina急得轉話題,“哪有啦,我的心裡只有Ella和Hebe。不說了,我們還是唱歌吧。”

Ella得逞了還裝無辜說,“慘,我回去要被Selina打了。”

大秀福建話唱馬來歌

3人當晚分享如何愛自己的方式。Hebe說她最近每天買很多蔬果,連果皮一起攪,一天喝500毫升的蔬果汁,還送了一台攪果汁機給Ella當生日禮物。

Selina愛自己的方式則是拼命吃,和好姐妹拼命聊天,那她就很快樂。Ella也附和,“我比較容易開心,朋友開心我就開心啦。”

S.H.E入鄉隨俗,除了以福建話跟檳城的歌迷問好,還合唱馬來生日歌《Selamat Hari Jadi》,菲比笑她們馬來歌唱得比講福建話標準。

http://ent.sinchew-i.com/node/11146
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited...   [05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:42 am

Translation....

============

Note: Please credit wyn0602 of HOPE for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrities with Son
S.H.E Mischievously Invited Chief Minister to Dance

[2009.01.05]

How popular was S.H.E in North Seberang Perai? Just seeing Chief Minister of Penang Lin Guan Eng bringing his family to support their function would demonstrate their incredible popularity! It turned out that in order to fulfill his son’s desire to see his idols, the Chief Minister brought his whole family including his wife and three sons to the BM Autocity to watch S.H.E’s performance. He was even invited twice by the mischievous trio and the host Phoebe to go on stage to dance and participate in the games. Both time the Chief Minister shook his head while smiling sheepishly.

Fulfilling Son’s Desire to See Idol

The two families of Lin Guan Eng and Legislative Member Peng Wenbao arrived at the venue together that night. Lin Guan Eng frankly admitted that this was the first time he had attended a Meet & Greet event since he was a student. [My sons wanted to come, so I brought them here. This is a lighthearted activity…a pretty good experience.]

That night, when S.H.E invited some fans to come on stage and dance the robotic moves from [Miss Universe], the first one they extended the invitation to was Lin Guan Eng who was sitting in the VIP section. [We have a VIP here today. Shall we invite the Chief Minister to come up and dance?]

Lin Guan Eng was momentarily stunned and could only shake his head while smiling sheepishly. However half hour later, the host once again invited the Chief Minister to go on stage and show off his Hokkien dialect praising the trio’s album. Again the Chief Minister refused with a shake of his head and a sheepish smile.

Although the Meet & Greet function did not start until 8 pm, S.H.E fans started to wait for their arrival since 4 o’clock in the afternoon. It started to rain in the afternoon but the fans continued to wait in the rain for several hours and still did not leave. By the time the function began, the venue was packed with over 20,000 people.

On stage, S.H.E was questioned by the host that out of the three of them, which one was the best kisser. Ella and Hebe immediately directed the question to Selina and pointed out that she had passionate kisses with Ethan Ruan during the filming of a MV. However, Selina said that there was no sparks between them because Ethan Ruan was too young.

At this point, the mischievous Ella suddenly asked: [Or was it because you have someone else in your heart?] That got everyone buzzing. Selina quickly changed the subject: [No, no, I only have Ella and Hebe in my heart. Let’s not continue with this. Let’s just sing.]

Ella still played the innocent after putting Selina on the spot: [Oh no, Selina will beat me up when we get back.]

Showing off Hokkien Dialect and Singing Malaysian Song

That night, the trio shared their methods of showing care to themselves. Hebe said that she recently purchased a lot of fruits and vegetables every day. She would then blend them together with peels included, and drink 500ml of fruit-veggie smoothie daily. She even gave a set of juice blender to Ella as birthday present.

Selina’s method of loving herself was to eat to her heart’s desire and to chat with her good friends to her heart’s desire, thus she would be very happy. Ella also echoed: [It is pretty easier for me to be happy. If my friends are happy, then I am happy too.]

In accordance with local customs, in addition to greeting the fans from Penang using Hokkien dialect, S.H.E also sang a Malaysian birthday song [Selamat Hari Jadi]. Phoebe laughed that their singing in Malaysian was better than their speaking the Hokkien dialect.
Back to top Go down

[05.01.09]Lin Guan Eng Chased Celebrity with Son, Mischievous SHE Invited...
Page 1 of 1