..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+25
Phu
xianel143
princessaila
kaayou
pakbethol
meimei20
mushroom18
justforshan
_sophie_
sammy091785
kathleen
jeaniel
cutehoneycharm
sweetseven
Elle
vera027
wyn0602
angeleyes10
x'Evo
joy
Tika
Micky
babyval22
felicia8534
Ewen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:42 am

Hellowww u all.... Very Happy
I'm from Indonesia.... But now i'm in malaysia....
I'm a student...
I'm very happy to be here... I love you
Hope we'll be a good family in here.... Smile

Greet to see all of u in here.... ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:47 am

Junny wrote:
OMG, dont understand anything, everybody please dont use chinese only, i dont know Chinese eh! Crying or Very sad

O.o but tat person frm taiwan..sure use chinese de mahx..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 pm

wow i'm so happy there is an ELLA GLOBAL FAN CLUB!!!!!

i'm maria from california, i'm finished with school, currently working full time. by the sound of my name i'm not in any way of chinese descent, can't speak, read/write chinese, i can only sing them!!!! HAHAHA

thank you very much to those who made this site!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

i love S.H.E. but it is ELLA that i idolize!!!! she is the best for me, super cool..

nice to meet you guys, hope we can chat more and be friends, share our common interests (ELLA, she, etc).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:49 pm

Quote :

Forgot to say or to write more like it.. I AM LEARNING CHINESE... LOL! Even though I don't write the characters because I don't have the system I still use Pin Yin.

i'm also gonna start learning chinese!!! my chinese class starts this july!!! i'm so excited and nervous at the same time, because i really want to learn the language, but i'm just nervous about the whole thing...

it's all because i want to be able to converse in mandarin when i go to taiwan next year (to see ella)!!!!!! am i crazy or what??!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 5:09 pm

xiaoSxin wrote:
Quote :

Forgot to say or to write more like it.. I AM LEARNING CHINESE... LOL! Even though I don't write the characters because I don't have the system I still use Pin Yin.

i'm also gonna start learning chinese!!! my chinese class starts this july!!! i'm so excited and nervous at the same time, because i really want to learn the language, but i'm just nervous about the whole thing...

it's all because i want to be able to converse in mandarin when i go to taiwan next year (to see ella)!!!!!! am i crazy or what??!!

lol, i wish i cound learn zhong guo hua as well.. but, i dont think i can take it with chemistry,biology n physics at da same time..
i'm gonna be crazy .. hahahah

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 571537
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:09 am

I am from Singapore first time been to the forum it is very cool
I hope to make more friends here i am still a student 13 years old now, I started to admire SHE because of my sister. She used to be SHE fans but now she is busy working so she had less time to surf the net I hope that one day i could go out with fans from Singapore because whenever SHE event was oraginised in Singapore i will have to go alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:51 am

Hi everybody!
I'm Alexandra from Sweden, haha guess I'm the only one from over there? ;P
I'm a student (High School) who by accident got too know about Ella on youtube.com. Watched the Hana Kimi show and an interview with the cast and fell in love with it immediately, later I started to like S.H.E, Ella and her crazy personality Wink and the Wu Zun/Ella romance, soo cute ;D

Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:50 am

karen86 wrote:
wah!!so young er..Ella should be happy of it..hehe..so how is the older here?? **curious** lol!

i may be the oldest??? mid 20...right in the middle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:30 pm

大家好,我是阿芝,
來自香港的老人家
請多多指教喔!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:39 pm

Hey people!!!
I wonder if there are other Sg Ella fans around. anyway, if there is, I should be known. LOL.

ok ppl, as seen from my sig, I'm Kite Koh. yes, famous Kite is here. LOL. jk jk. from other forums like EFC, SHEA, SHEOC, CEFC should know me as Gei Wo Duo Yi Dian_CJH, GWDYD, Kite. if from blogskins, I'm still a newbie there. my username is project_KE.

and for ppl who first time know me... ahem! i shall intro.

I'm Kite Koh from Singapore. East side. Still studying secondary school as im still a freaking 15 yr old. which totally show that I've been the youngest EFC member for 3 freaking yrs. LOL.

anyway, I also dunno why i like Ella. maybe cus she's like me? i like her for her character. very realistic. unlike those who act act kind. I got to know s.h.e more when super star was out. and thats the time when Ella got injured! sadded.

before liking Ella, i liked selina first. then later Hebe. finally Ella for past 3 yrs. x)

Other than SHE i love Kaira Gong Shijia and Huang YiDA too. thats why im KEY SIAO! woo-hoo! K = kaira. E= Ella. Y = YiDA. K.E.Y siao!
Energy (niunai), Tank, and Yanzi also! ^^

I love guitars, keyboards, photoshop, image ready, dreamweaver, compose music... just basically, MUSIC AND ART MAKE MY LIFE. ^^V yeh!

animes too... like FFs, Deathnote, doraemon, PLUTO. =D

ok anyway...
ppl who'd like to know me better can go to EFC or CEFC. I often go there. or maybe blogskins too. =)
u may contact me through my email

kaira_kite@yahoo.com.sg
project_ke6@yahoo.com.sg

=)

for personal web. i onli give when i know that person more. as in blog la... lol. for creation web. yes. i have 1. but still in construction. u may like to see it. here's the link

http://www.limelightproject.co.nr

=D hope to know more of u!!
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:44 pm

Welcome everyone ( who just joined) to the big family of EGFC. I hope you all enjoy your stay here.

To kite: i am lim from CEFC. i find your name familiar when i saw your usename.
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:06 am

Haha. i didnt mention KEYsiao at other forums ahh... LOL. yep. i know you. haha. ^^ this place's kindda cool. lots of other ppl from world wide. ^^ just hope this forum can be more lighten up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:36 pm

各位E迷們,最近華研官網SHE討論區,十分混亂....
有人會刻意留言攻擊Ella,現在許多E迷已經不上官網,
畢竟那邊亂的太嚴重,奉勸各位少去那,免的火氣大.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:41 am

Ella票數被刪了,大家快註冊愛投網會員,把票數加回來,
以下是愛投網址:

(不要在哪討論區吵了,投票就是了~)

http://www.ivote.com.tw/Quiz/Quiz_Result.asp?prm_QuizID=4911&prm_CategoryID=349
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:48 am

Ella票數被刪了,大家快註冊愛投網會員,把票數加回來,
以下是愛投網址:

(不要在哪討論區吵了,投票就是了~)

http://www.ivote.com.tw/Quiz/Quiz_Result.asp?prm_QuizID=4911&prm_CategoryID=349
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:48 pm

Hi to everyone!!!

I'm a malay girl Zura... frm Singapore... still a student studying in ITE College Clementi!!!

Love S.H.E alots esp ELLA!!! She's rox always!!!!

WO AI ELLA!!!!!! JIAYOU!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:44 pm

hihi all im new here n my name is edward lim
i from brunei darussalam
nice to noe u all^^
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

Number of posts : 323

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:23 pm

Welcome to this big family of Ella fanaticism. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:49 am

Hello!

My name is Soutsada and I live in the bayarea, USA. I'm ecstatic to have stumbled upon this wonderful and ever sourceful forum --ella is just the best all around! I currently work and going for my MA...hoohoo, ella never fails to brighten my day. Happy to meet everybody :waves:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Ok, I know I am late, but me want to introduce myself too! My name is Mandy (Amanda but prefer Mandy or Manda, either way) still a student, trying to get my BA and get in to Law School. From USA, surround by five great lake! Hate/love the weather! Love Ella since Reaching for the Stars! Glad to meet everyone here, Val! me here! don't smack me ok? What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:43 am

Hi Im new here too. Im Misha or Janet to some people. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:27 pm

hi im Angelu, 13 years old from Philippines...
Back to top Go down
Micky
Admin
Admin
Micky

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:18 pm

mherie wrote:
hi im Angelu, 13 years old from Philippines...

welcome welcome..
hope you'll enjoy your stay here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tika
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
Tika

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:52 pm

Hi... ha ha. Like in other forum, I always go to this thread for introduce my self. My name is Tika, from Indonesia. About age, you can see.... lol. I'm so glad join here, hope I can contribute here more also ^^
Back to top Go down
joy
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
joy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 pm

hello everyone! glad to see some familiar people here!
I'm joy!
a preschool teacher from the middle east
I'm a filipina, hope to see some pinay's here also
i know some of them are here now
anyway hope to know some of you and lets support Ella!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::.. :: =Fans Zone= :: =Chat Room=-
Jump to: