..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+25
Phu
xianel143
princessaila
kaayou
pakbethol
meimei20
mushroom18
justforshan
_sophie_
sammy091785
kathleen
jeaniel
cutehoneycharm
sweetseven
Elle
vera027
wyn0602
angeleyes10
x'Evo
joy
Tika
Micky
babyval22
felicia8534
Ewen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 8:33 am

Oops! I think I forgot to introduce myself a while back! rabbit
Hahaha...hello everybody!
I'm Anna, currently 17, living in yours truly, el manzana grande (the big apple).
Yum yum! *Hungry for an apple* lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:05 am

Hi all,

I am aiwa from Vancouver, BC~

Someone you might know me from CEFC or Fahrenheit Globa1~

I just wanted to say that Ella is my all time favorite celeb~ I just love everything about, her personality, her voice, her acting, her wacky expressions~

I first started to like Ella after watching The Rose.

Though I have heard S.H.E's first song "Lian Ren Wei Man", I didn't know them that well before.

But now I am a super S.H.E fan~ Love their music so much! Their new album PLAY is awesome~

I will support them forever~

S.H.E TOGETHER FOREVER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:54 pm

joyce from USA....i think i'm the oldest here...but it's ok i sure dont look or act my age bounce bounce bounce

currently working a 9-5 job...just want to say on thing...STAY IN SCHOOL AS LONG AS YOU CAN...cuz work isnt fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:40 pm

Hi everyone!!!
I know at least most of the moderators know me already from CEFC.
My name is Rosaida, but you guys can call me RoSa.
I am from the Dominican Republic, which I think it mades me the only one for the moment from the Caribbean.
I became Ella's fan since last year during the broadcast of Hana Kimi, and then get to watch other side of her as an actress (watching other of her dramas).
To me she is more like a role model... She is the kind of person many would like to be...

Thanks to All of You for helping in this new Ella Global Fan Club... lets make it the best we can!

- EDITED- lol!
Forgot to say or to write more like it.. I AM LEARNING CHINESE... LOL! Even though I don't write the characters because I don't have the system I still use Pin Yin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:45 pm

Helloooo

New here, chanced upon this site in OE (Ewen's signature).
Hee hee, I remember her asking about creating a Ella's global FC in CEFC (my nick there is ellababy), and wow, I didn't expect it to be up so soon. So happy that there's finally an eng site dedicating to all Ella's fans Good job Ewen! cheers

Ahh, I'm a Singaporean, definitely no longer a teenager anymore. But I've started taking a liking on Ella (or rather S.H.E) since 2002, but it is only in 2003 when I've become an AVID fan of Jia Hua! [after watching The Rose Razz ]

It's amazing that Jia Hua has been my idol ever since. It's been 5 years already and I'm still loving her more and more. I've never been so into any celebs for long. The most, it'll last for a few months and thats it. This shows that Jia Hua has the ability to capture everyone's souls.

Taken from what Jia Hua had said, "喜歡我的人就會很喜歡我" ->So true!

She is a special girl, she has this innate ability to draw people towards her. We don't fall in love with her because of her appearance, we are attracted to her due to her kind-heartedness, her selflessness, her jovial personality, her BIG HEART etc...

I love Jia Hua! Really really love her! Muack muack =))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:27 pm

An Jeong!
No, I'm not Korean.
I'm Singaporean and a girl!
I'm crazy over S.H.E and Ella especially.
I started to like her when Hana Kimi's very first episode was broadcasted.
And I started to like S.H.E when my sis bought Superstar.
At first I liked Selina then Hebe then Ah Hua!
xD

I came to know this website for I was surfed the affilates of CuteS.H.EForum earlier on.
Then I was screaming my head off when I saw this new Ella Global FC.
LOL
Oh, and I'm serenamwc in there, by the way.
And I'm puremlyk in Hana Kimi forum and CEFC
Yup.

Ella forever!xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:34 pm

Haha....Hi! from Singapore!!! So happy that finally got Ella's global forum!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Yo! I'm kaze frm singapore..Nth else to say le...Hi every1!!! sure no1 cares..nvm..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:23 am

Thanks to all for joining us in this Global Fan Club!!! Since most of you know we aren't officially open yet... so please have patience with us.... we are doing our best...

WELCOME!!!! Hope you stay with us and keep supporting ELLA and S.H.E!!! Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:43 am

kaze19blues,haha.hey,we care(: im from singapore too.some of us here too.haha<33
Enjoy the forum.ELLLAAAA!
cant waitt for 18june.HEHE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 8:26 am

Hi Hi Introduce Yourself - Page 2 504529
My Name Is Cassie Im 12 And Im From Florida (USA) Q(^-^Q)
& I Love Ella lots! ^-^ cant wait to meet all ya awesome people Introduce Yourself - Page 2 690100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 8:35 pm

harlowx! im winnie frm sg lai de...duhx my name is da cartoon lols...hahas...
Love Ella forever!! im counting down to Ella's birthday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:17 am

hey cassie and winnie!welcome!Very Happy hahaha.winnie the pooh.WHEE<33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:17 am

Dachao Xi, you're even younger than Charlene le! Smile
My little sister is twelve also!
Welcome to the forum sweetie..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:45 pm

haha.ya!.YAYYY.welcome.haha.you're 12~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:26 am

wah!!so young er..Ella should be happy of it..hehe..so how is the older here?? **curious** lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:10 pm

Hi! I'm joanne, frm SINGAPORE!! hehehe~

Nice to meet all of you here!!

I'm also a Ella Fan.. start to like her since the 'superstar' album!! so long lor~ haha

Hmm, i wonder do this forum have a fc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:33 pm

Hi! I'm joanne, frm SINGAPORE!! hehehe~

Nice to meet all of you here!!

I'm also a Ella Fan.. start to like her since the 'superstar' album!! so long lor~ haha

Hmm, i wonder do this forum have a fc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:31 pm

hi
i'm elaine from Canada. i love ella so much. happy birthday to ella . oh ,by the way , i'm a U3 student in Montreal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 9:28 pm

hi all.. i'm zalyne.. frm malaysia..
still study.. yeay!

i luv Ella soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*muah*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 1:27 am

hi all. seowyan here frm singapore. currently still studyin... knw tis forum frm friendster bulletin. fans of S.H.E for abt 2 to 3yrs alreadi i tink? frm superstar album...den strt to ella soon lolz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:12 am

Hi all Smile Smile

I'm Sandra Smile from Mauritius, a small island in the Indian Ocean.. A new fan of Ella but guess that I got stuck now.. haha.. She just captured my heart like that and I dunno how, when and why..

Thanks to all of those who made this global FC possible.. and if there is need of help just let me know I'm more than willing to help to the best that I can.. Smile

Jia you..
vive Ella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 4:36 am

各位好 我是Fei
恩 台灣來的 多多指教!? Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:10 pm

Hellos, i am Crystal from Singapore x))
Happy to know this forum. Nice meeting
everyone yeah (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Hello everyone..
I am come from jiangxi Province of china
I am also a student
Very happy understanding everyone..
Һ
йʡ
ҲǸѧ
ܸʶ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime