..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to... Empty
PostSubject: [20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to...   [20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:33 pm

結婚了也不散夥 S.H.E憧憬"資深版"

2008-11-20 16:53:19 中國娛樂網

雖然是華語歌壇的頭号女子演唱組合,但生活中的S.H.E卻毫無巨星的架子。前天和昨天,她們在福州充當愛心使者,幫助福鼎一中初二的貧困生雷月春和福鼎民族中學初二的貧困生雷愛鳳。榕城媒體記者聞風直擊現場,沒想到30多位記者都成了觀衆,因爲她們三個人聚在一起就已經是一台戲了。

半個多月前,S.H.E到福州舉辦大型演唱會,私下她們表示想爲福建歌迷做些實實在在的善事。《海峽傳情》提供的兩位雷姓貧困生的資料令她們心動,因此全國巡演一結束就來到了福州。面對記者,Ella率先表示:“我們希望各地的歌迷不要給我們送禮物,可以将購買禮物的錢幫助弱者,多做善事,歌迷做了好事,我們會在心裏向歌迷深深感謝。”

記者請她們談談自己眼中的對方,平日充當SHE新聞發言人的Ella說:“Hebe最大的優點是理性,最大的缺點是想太多,太容易爲别人想。Selina的優點是樂觀,缺點是我行我素。我的優點是熱情大方,愛表現自己。”話音未落,邊上兩人異口同聲:“非常愛表現自己。”“缺點是情緒化,開心不開心都挂在臉上,很愛哭。”旁邊聲音又傳出來:“是個愛哭鬼。”

她們三人一緻表示,希望兩年之後可以結婚,因爲太晚生孩子不好。至于結婚後S.H.E這個組合還會不會存在?Selina的回答是:“五月天中的好幾位成員都當爸爸了,可五月天還存在。我們當媽媽了,以後可稱S.H.E媽媽版。”Ella立馬反對:“這稱号沒有詩意,應該叫S.H.E資深版。”

http://news.yule.com.cn/html/200811/26058.html

credit: ce.cn
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to...   [20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:34 pm

Translation...

==============

Note: Please credit wyn0602 of HOPE for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

Will Not Disband After Marriage
S.H.E Looks Forward to Being the “Experienced” Edition

[2008.11.20]

Although they are the top female group in Chinese music, the real life S.H.E did not have any superstar-like haughty manners. In the last two days, they acted as “Ambassadors of Love” in Fuzhou to help two needy students there. When the reporters in Fuzhou got wind of the activity, it was unexpected that all 30 reporters would ended up as their audience, because the three of them gathered together was already a show in itself.

Over half a month ago, S.H.E was holding a concert in Fuzhou. They had indicated in private that they wish to do some practical charity work for the fans in Fuzhou. The information of the two needy students provided by the program [Love across the Straits] had strike a chord with them. Therefore, as soon as the nationwide tour ended, they came to Fuzhou. Facing the reporters, Ella was the one to indicate: [We hope our fans from various regions don’t give us any presents. Instead they could use the money to help the weak and do more charity. Whenever our fans do good deeds, we would feel deep heartfelt gratitude towards from our fans.]

The reporters asked them to talk about how they viewed each other. Ella, who normally acted as the spokesperson for S.H.E said: [Hebe’s strength is that she is very rational but her weakness is that she would think too much. It is too easy for her to think on the behalf of someone else. Selina’s strength is that she is very optimistic and her weakness is that she likes to do things her way. The best thing about me is that I am generous and enthusiastic. I love to show-off myself…” Just as she said that, the two on the side said simultaneously: [She totally loves to show-off herself.][My weakness is that I am moody, happy or unhappy, it all shows on my face and I like to cry.] Once again the voices from the side: [She is a crybaby.]

All three indicated as a whole that they hoped to be married two years later because it would not be good to have children too late in life. As for after getting married would the group S.H.E be still in existence? Selina’s answer was: [Several members of MayDay are already fathers but MayDay still exists. After we become mothers, we can call ourselves S.H.E, the Mama-edition.] Ella immediately disagreed: [This title is not poetic at all. We should be called S.H.E, the Experienced-edition].
Back to top Go down
mushroom18
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans
mushroom18

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to...   [20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:52 pm

haha! Experienced- Edition, good one, Ella. LOL. Smile) thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to...   [20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[20.11.08] Will Not Disband After Marriage, S.H.E Looks Fowards to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::.. :: =Ella Info Zone= :: =News=-
Jump to: