..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Empty
PostSubject: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:41 pm

[2008.11.18] S.H.E“吃在廣州”
S.H.E“吃在廣州”
大洋新聞 時間: 2008-11-18 來源: 信息時報 作者: 葉毅

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Res01_attpic_brief
Ella對鮮蝦蒸燒賣讚不絕口。
Ella had high praises for Siu-Mai dumpling with fresh shrimp.

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Res03_attpic_brief

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Res05_attpic_brief [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Res07_attpic_brief
Selina吃個黃金叉燒酥都表情多多。
Selina was so expressive when eating a piece of Golden BBQ Pork Puff.

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Res09_attpic_brief [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Res11_attpic_brief
Hebe吃完叉燒酥就換吃蛋撻。
Hebe changed to eating an Egg Tart after finishing her piece of BBQ Pork Puff.

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Res13_attpic_brief
S.H.E面對滿桌的食物吃得不亦樂乎。
S.H.E enjoyed themselves immensely with all the food on the table.

S.H.E三位成員的饞嘴是眾所周知的秘密,她們前天到廣州宣傳新專輯《我的電臺F.M.》時,記者特意買了廣州地道的點心小吃上去探班。三位女孩面對廣州地道的點心食欲大增,一番風捲殘雲之後,幾乎把記者帶上去的七份點心都一掃而光。她們稱讚這些食物非常美味,還透露在臺灣時三人也經常會去幫襯港式茶餐廳,吃到類似的點心,不過論味道還是廣州的夠正宗。我們不妨去品味一下S.H.E的“吃在廣州”。

這次,記者帶上7樣最具地道風味的點心去探班,例如有廣州招牌的“鮮蝦蒸燒賣”、“酥皮蛋撻仔”、“黃金叉燒酥”以及一些有特色的點心“四式水晶包”、“銀羅千絲酥”、“蜆蚧鯪魚球”和“椰香糖不甩”。當記者抵達現場,在三位可愛女生面前把點心打開時,Selina已經迫不及待地快要流出口水了。由於要等攝影記者拍攝完才能吃,Selina隻好一臉無奈。

當攝影記者拍完之後,Ella就搶閘把筷子伸向她渴望已久的“鮮蝦蒸燒賣”上,“我在臺灣的港式茶餐廳裡都會經常吃這款點心,在臺灣吃的有蟹皇餡料的,但我也很喜歡吃廣州這款鮮蝦的。”調皮的Ella為免自己的美食被人搶走,她會把自己喜歡的先舔一下再放下“畫地為牢”,結果這種行為遭來Hebe的“暴打”,因為Hebe一不小心就吃了一塊已經被Ella“做了記號”的“鮮蝦蒸燒賣”。嗜好美食的Ella在解決完“鮮蝦蒸燒賣”後,繼續將目光對準“蜆蚧鯪魚球”,“這款點心很好吃,就是油多了一點。”話雖如此,Ella很快又把這款點心給解決掉了。

至於對美食垂涎三尺的Selina在一開吃的時候就把筷子直指“酥皮蛋撻仔”,“我平時很喜歡吃甜食,而且我喜歡吃蛋撻,覺得它既有特色又好味。”隨後,Selina又把筷子伸向“椰香糖不甩”,“我很喜歡這款椰子味道的。”

相比之下,Hebe算是三人裡最矜持的一個。她對“黃金叉燒酥”和“銀羅千絲酥”最感興趣,雖然其他各款都有淺嘗一塊,但更多的就隻是專注吃自己喜歡的東西,很快她也把喜歡的食物都全部“掃清”。
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:44 pm

三姊妹爭吃心頭好

Ella心水:鮮蝦蒸燒賣

癖好:把自己喜歡的小吃先舔一下,再放下“畫地為牢”。

Selina心水:酥皮蛋撻仔

癖好:很喜歡吃甜食。

Hebe心水:黃金叉燒酥

癖好:吃得矜持,專注吃自己喜歡的。

美食之S.H.E最愛

Ella:榨菜肉絲麵

Selina:鹵肉飯、湯丸和粽子

Hebe:麻辣火鍋和甜食

Ella自言最喜歡吃的就是面,“我最愛在臺北的夜市裡坐下吃一碗榨菜肉絲麵,再喝一下麵湯,我覺得這是人生一大享受。而且麵湯不需要錢,喝完還可以再喝。”

一直都嚷著要減肥的Selina卻最喜歡吃澱粉類的食物,“我是最愛吃米飯類的食物,例如臺灣著名的鹵肉飯就是我的最愛,還有湯丸和粽子也是我的最愛。”

Hebe不諱言自己的口味偏重,“我最愛就是吃麻辣火鍋,越辣的東西我越喜歡,還有甜食也是我的最愛。”聽到Hebe說起辣味的東西,Ella很開心地插嘴說:“最近要吃中藥,沒辦法吃辣的東西。”

S.H.E出道這麼多年來,足跡遍佈全球,對於各地的美食,S.H.E異口同聲說:“最喜愛的就是泰國的美食,我們很喜歡那裡的咖喱和冬陰功湯,我們還想再去那裡好好地吃一頓,在那裡我們可以從早吃到晚。”

美食之S.H.E最忌

Ella:不吃牛肉

Selina:不吃牛肉、貓肉、狗肉

Hebe:不吃含味素的食物

Ella與Selina原來都不吃牛肉的,除此以外,Ella就沒有什麼忌口的了,“我隻能說是難吃的東西不吃,不過我也不曉得有什麼東西是難吃的,全憑我的感覺。”而Selina則除了牛肉外,自言所有受保護的動物都是不吃的,“那些稀有的受保護動物我們是不吃的,還有就是貓、狗等可愛的動物也是不吃的。”而Hebe的口味就有點“怪”,“我是味素(味精)過敏的,因此所有含味素的食物我都不吃的。”

美食之S.H.E最難忘

Selina:吃鰻魚飯發現死蟑螂

Ella:吃芒果布丁頭暈

Hebe:誤會吃雲吞會過敏

對於美食,S.H.E每個成員都會有自己的難忘經歷,Selina首先說:“我最難忘就是有一年過年去一家飯店吃飯,我要的是鰻魚飯。以前我都不會翻開鰻魚來看,誰料就是那次鬼使神差地先翻開鰻魚,赫然發現鰻魚下面竟然有一隻死蟑螂,然後我讓飯店經理過來換一份鰻魚飯。後來他們重新端上一份,當我翻開鰻魚時,仍然看見有死蟑螂,這次經歷令我從此對鰻魚飯有陰影了,以後都不敢吃。”

同樣,Ella的難忘經歷也是與“陰影”有關,“我小時候有一次吃芒果布丁,吃完之後就覺得頭暈,令我到現在都不敢再吃。”而Hebe的經歷就是一場誤會,“我小時候時有一次吃了雲吞過敏,令我誤以為我吃雲吞會過敏。直到前幾年去四川宣傳時,她們讓我吃‘抄手’,我剛開始怕過敏不敢吃,後來她們硬要吃一塊嘗一下,之後沒感覺到過敏,我才意識到可能這麼多年來我都誤會了雲吞,自己應該對放了味素的雲吞過敏,而不是對雲吞過敏。”
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Translation....

=============

Note: Please credit wyn0602 of HOPE for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou
[2008.11.018]

It is not a secret that the three members of S.H.E enjoyed their food. Two days ago when they arrived to Guangzhou to promote their new album [My Station FM S.H.E], this reporter brought along some well-known Guangzhou dim-sum and snacks while visiting them. Looking at the Guangzhou dim-sum aroused all three girls’ appetites. After making a quick meal of the food, particularly all seven dim-sum items brought by the reporter were gone. They praised the food as being extremely delicious and even revealed that in Taiwan, they would often order similar dim-sums when eat out in Hong-Kong style cafés. However when it came to actual taste, it was still the ones in Guangzhou were the most authentic. Let’s savor S.H.E’s journey of “Eating in Guangzhou”.

This time, this reporter brought along seven types of the most representative dim-sums to visit, including the famous Guangzhou dim-sum “Fresh Shrimp Siu-Mai” dumpling, “Flaky Crust Egg Tart”, “Golden BBQ Pork Puff” and other specialty dim-sums such as “Four style Crystal Bun”, “Silver Flaky Puff”, “Fish and Clam Meatball” and “Sticky Coconut Candy”. When the dim-sums were opened in front of the three girls, Selina was already starting to salivate. However because they could not eat until the photographer finished with their photo session, Selina had no choice but restrained herself with a resigned expression.

After the photographer finished, Ella was the first one to reach her chopsticks towards the “Fresh Shrimp Siu-Mai” that she had been eyeing, [I always order this dim-sum when I eat at Hong-Kong style Cafés in Taiwan. The ones in Taiwan used crab meat but I like the Guangzhou way of using fresh shrimp a lot as well.] In order to prevent her favorite food from being taken by someone else, the naughty Ella would give a lick to “mark” the items she liked before putting it back down. In the end, this behavior led to Hebe’s “beating” her up because Hebe accidentally ate a piece of “Ella-marked” Fresh Shrimp Siu-Mai. The food loving Ella continued on to focus her attention to the “Fish and Clam Meatball” after she finished the Siu-Mai dumpling, [Other than being a bit too oily, this type of dim-sum is very tasty.] Even so, Ella still finished off this dim-sum quickly.

To Selina who had always loved good food, the first item she pointed her chopsticks to was the “Flaky Crust Egg Tart”, [I always like to eat sweets and I like eating egg tarts. I feel that it is both unique and tasty.] Later, Selina reached with her chopsticks for the “Sticky Coconut Candy”, [I really like this type with the coconut taste.]

In comparison, out of the three, Hebe could be considered as the most restrained. She was most interested in the “Golden BBQ Pork Puff” and the “Silver Flaky Puff”. Although she sampled every item, but she mostly concentrated on eating the ones she liked and quickly finished off all her favorite food.

The Favorite of the Trio

Ella’s Favorite: Fresh Shrimp Siu-Mai dumpling
Personal Habit: Gives the snack she liked a lick to “mark possession” and puts it back

Selina’s Favorite: Flaky Crusted Egg Tarts
Personal Habit: Likes to eat sweets

Hebe’s Favorite: Golden BBQ Pork Puff
Personal Habit: Eating with Restraint, concentrating on eating her own favorite items.

S.H.E’s Favorite Food

Ella: Noodles in Soup with Pickled Tuber and Shredded Pork

Selina: Rice with Braised Pork, Meatball in Soup and Sticky Rice

Hebe: Spicy Hot Pot and sweets

Ella admitted that her favorite food was noodles, [My favorite is sitting in the night market in Taipei and eating a bowl of noodles with pickled tuber and shredded pork and drinking the soup. I feel that is a great enjoyment in life. Furthermore, the soup is free and could even ask for refills when it is finished.]

The favorite of the weight-conscious Selina turned out to be the food high in carbohydrate, [I love rice. For example, the famous Taiwan dish of rice with braised pork is my favorite. Meatballs in soup and sticky rice are also my favorites as well.]

Hebe openly admitted that her taste leaned towards being spicy, [My favorite is Spicy Hot Pot. The spicier, the better I like it. And sweets are also my favorite as well.] Upon hearing Hebe speaking about spicy food, Ella happily added: [I have to take Chinese medicine recently, so I can’t eat any spicy food.]

Since entering the business so many years ago, their travels had brought them all over the world. In regards to the fine cuisine of various places, S.H.E said simultaneously: [Our favorite is Thai cuisine. We really like the curry and the Sour & Spicy Prawn Soup there. We actually wanted to go there and eat to our heart’s content. We can eat all day there.]

S.H.E’s Food Taboos

Ella: No beef

Selina: No beef, cat meat or dog meat

Hebe: No MSG

It turned out that both Ella and Selina did not eat beef. However, other than that, Ella did not have any other food taboos, [I can only say that I won’t eat anything that taste bad. But I don’t really know what taste really bad. I simply go with my instinct.] In addition to beef, Selina self-proclaimed that she would not eat any animal that was under protection, [We refuse to eat any animal that is rare and under protection. Also, we don’t eat cute animals such as cats and dogs either.] As for Hebe, her taste was somewhat “strange”, [I am very sensitive to MSG, therefore I don’t eat anything that contains MSG.]

S.H.E’s Most Unforgettable Food Experience

Selina: Finding a dead cockroach in her Eel Rice

Ella: Feeling dizzy after eating Mango Pudding

Hebe: Mistakenly Thinking That Eating Wonton Would Cause Allergy

When it came to fine cuisine, each member of S.H.E had their own individual unforgettable experience. Selina provided the first tale:[My most unforgettable experience was one year, for Chinese New Year, we had dinner at a restaurant. My order was for Eel Rice. In the past, I would not turn the piece of eel over to look. For some reason, that time I turned the piece of eel over and found a dead cockroach underneath the eel. So I got the restaurant manager to exchange for another order of Eel Rice. Later, they brought me another order but when I turned the piece of eel over, there was still a dead cockroach. That left me with such a bad experience that I did not dare to order Eel Rice again.]

Similarly, Ella’s unforgettable experience was also associated with a bad experience, [There was one time when I was a child, I ate some Mango Pudding. After I ate that, I felt dizzy and I did not dare to eat it again after that.] As for Hebe, her experience was a misunderstanding, [When I was a child, there was a time when I had developed an allergic reaction after eating wonton which led to me thinking that I was allergic to wonton. It wasn’t until we went to Sichuan a couple of years ago to do promotion and they offered Sichuan Wonton to me, at first I didn’t dare to eat because I was worried about being allergic, later they forced me to give it a try and eat a piece. After I ate it, there was no allergic reaction. It was then I realized that I may have misunderstood wonton all these years. I am most likely allergic to wonton that contained MSG and not allergic to wonton.]
Back to top Go down
woahyou
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
woahyou

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:41 pm

Is that a new hair cut on Ella?
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Yes it is...she trimmed her bangs just because she left for their latest promo tour in China.
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Turns out there is an epilogue to this article...

===========

S.H.E“吃在廣州”
美食之題外話

大洋新聞 時間: 2008-11-18 來源: 信息時報

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Res01_attpic_brief
Hebe夾着千絲酥,Ella選擇鮮蝦蒸燒賣,Selina手持蛋撻仔,三人擺出鬼馬表情
The three posing with their choice of dim-sum: Hebe holding a piece of puff, Ella choosing the siu-mai and Selina holding an egg tart.

錄《沿海公路的出口》時,Ella哭了

雖然S.H.E對廣州的美食贊不絕口,但她們也沒有忘記這次來廣州的目的,在吃小吃的時候還與記者聊起她們這張新專輯。在這次新專輯《我的電台F.M.》裏,S.H.E化身DJ,前段時間還開直播間做節目,過了一把DJ瘾。對于爲什麽有這樣的構想,Ella說:“主要是我們今年經曆過一些不開心的事情,希望用電台的方式給大家傳遞更多的歡樂,這次新專輯裏各種曲風的作品都有收集,用不同類型的歌曲帶更多的歡樂給大家。”但這麽多不同的類型的音樂糅合在一起,會否令專輯變得沒有主題?Selina表示不用擔心,“就算傑倫他也不會整張專輯都是R&B的音樂,作爲一張商業唱片,我們還是希望能把各種流行元素都收集在一起。”

聊起這次錄音最難忘的經曆,Selina就爆料說:“Ella在錄《沿海公路的出口》時忍不住哭了出來。” Ella就反擊道:“這首歌是咱們的感情宣洩出口,怎能不動情呢,特别是那句‘用一段感情換一個朋友’大家都有很多回憶。”

記者手記

當了一回S.H.E的電台嘉賓

在去采訪之前記者還擔心,如果這次的小吃不對S.H.E的口味,會否變得很冷場。不過一起去的同事安慰道,“不怕,S.H.E是話痨來的,不會冷場!”果真如此!在記者“埋位”準備時,三位成員把已經落幕的電台搬到廣州,不僅聚在一起說笑,Ella還很誇張地唱歌。但當經理人一聲命下開始采訪時,她們就收起“麥後”的随意,變得稍微正經一點與記者聊天,不過Ella還是很誇張地用主持節目的語調來與記者說話,而另外兩位成員就不時地插話與Ella 一唱一和,配合得天衣無縫,整個采訪過程幾乎全是由S.H.E來主導,記者的感覺就像是上S.H.E電台當了一回嘉賓。

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou 20081118C5_brief

http://informationtimes.dayoo.com/html/2008-11/18/content_380167.htm
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Translation....

============

Note: Please credit wyn0602 of HOPE for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

S.H.E – Eating in Guangzhou
Fine Cuisine Extra

[2008.11.18]

Ella Cried during the Recording of {Coastal Highway Exit}

Although S.H.E had high praises for Guangzhou cuisine but they also did not forget the purpose for their trip to Guangzhou. While eating, they started to chat with this reporter about their new album. S.H.E was transformed into deejays in this new album [My Station FM S.H.E]. Earlier they had a chance to experience being deejays by launching an online station and broadcasting programs. When asked the reason behind such an idea, Ella said: [Mainly because this year, we had experienced some unhappy events. So we hoped to use this radio format to broadcast more happiness to everyone. There are various different of style collected in this new album, using different styles of songs to bring more happiness to everyone.] But in having some many different styles merging together, would that not lead to a lack of theme for the new album? Selina indicated that there was no worry, [Even a Jay Chou album would not consist of only R&B music. As a commercial album, we still hope to gather and include all types of popular music elements]

Speaking of the most unforgettable recording experience this time, Selina revealed that: [Ella couldn’t refrain from crying while recording {Coastal Highway Exit}.] Ella then counterattacked: [This song is like a way for releasing our emotions, how could I not get emotional about it, especially that line “using a relationship to exchange for a friend”, it brought back a lot of memories for everyone.]

Reporter’s Note

A Guest on FM S.H.E?

Before going to the interview, this reporter was worried that if the snacks may not be to the liking of S.H.E, the whole atmosphere would be quite awkward. However, the accompanying colleague had provided some comforting words: [Don’t worry, S.H.E are great conversation starters. It would not be awkward.] That was so true! As this reporter was getting ready, the three members had already moved their defunct radio station to Guangzhou, not only joking around together, Ella even started to sing in an exaggerated manner. However, as soon as their manager gave the order to start the interview, they put away their casualness and chatted with slightly more serious attitude. Still, Ella continued to exaggeratedly use the tone of a program host when talking and the other two members would interrupt her every now and then. The back-and-forth bantering was absolutely seamless. The entire interview was practically and completely led by S.H.E. This reporter felt as if just finished a stint on FM S.H.E as a guest.
Back to top Go down
angeleyes10
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
angeleyes10

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:32 pm

hmmm.. yummy food!
well it's great to see them enjoying their food.
Ella really loves noodles. some of the bloggers often sees her eating a bowl of noodles in Taipei.
their trip in Guangzhou to promote their album was really fun and relaxing.. nice form of bonding.
Back to top Go down
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:58 am

Seems that there are several mistakes in this article. Hebe posted a reply on the HIM website regarding this.

Reporters! They should do their homework first....misleading innocent readers like us...

===========

Hebe(2008-11-20 00:13:54) 回覆:
唉...有誤啦
ELLA HEBE不吃牛(當然也不吃貓狗)
ELLA味素過敏啦
唉喲.....

==========

From Hebe:

Ai, this is wrong lah
It is Ella and Hebe that do not eat beef (of course we don't eat cats and dogs either)
It is Ella that is sensitive to MSG
Aiyo.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou   [18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[18.11.08] S.H.E - Eating in Guangzhou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::.. :: =Ella Info Zone= :: =News=-
Jump to: