..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wyn0602
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
wyn0602

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was Empty
PostSubject: [blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was   [blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 pm

[2008.08.05] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was

When I saw Ella at the shop for the first time
I really was very startled!!
I never thought
That she would be drinking the energy soup that I made
The second time she even sat in the shop and read the newspaper !!!
This was too unbelievable!!!
In the end, we even discussed with her about the issues of energy saving and carbon reduction
That was even more incredible!!!
Conclusion ~~~~~

I don't know what to say either
We will see next time

===========

This is what I call a truly lucky encounter. Not only seeing Ella baobei but actually have in-depth discussions with her. Not only was Ella baobei patronizing the shop but to sit and read the newspaper there AND have discussions with the staff there....I want to work at that shop!!!
Back to top Go down
angeleyes10
Big Ella's Fans
Big Ella's Fans
angeleyes10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-02

[blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was Empty
PostSubject: Re: [blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was   [blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 pm

wow!
she's really lucky!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Elle
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
Elle

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: [blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was   [blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 am

SOOO Luckyyy:]]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inlovewithwentworthmiller
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was   [blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[blog][05.08.08] I Chatted with Ella About How Energy Conscious Hebe's House Was
Page 1 of 1