..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to my idol ELLA CHEN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

to my idol ELLA CHEN! Empty
PostSubject: to my idol ELLA CHEN!   to my idol ELLA CHEN! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:29 pm

elow ella! i started to become your fan when hana kimi started airing here in the philippines and that was also the time i got to know you.. when i first saw you, i really liked you instantly then.. it still continues Very Happy ! i really like your unique personality, bubbly attitude, your good acting and your very nice voice.. in shorter words, i like everything about you Razz ! i hope you will visit here in the philippines and have a concert here together with hebe and selina because you have alot of fans here who are really dying to meet you and i consider myself as one of them.. hehe.. we are really hoping for it.. it is really one of my dreams to meet you in person.. take good care of yourself always ! hope that you will be more successful! we will support you all the way ella cheers ! Wo Ai Ni Ella Chen I love you !! to my idol ELLA CHEN! 117558
Back to top Go down

to my idol ELLA CHEN!
Page 1 of 1