..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ella when will you come here in the philipines??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Empty
PostSubject: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:05 pm

umm....can you come here in the philippines?? Question especially in cebu...'coz i live in cebu.... but i think u can't 'coz i know ur busy. but it's okay.

sorry if it is not chinnese okay? because i don't know how to type chinnese....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:06 pm

asterosey wrote:
umm....can you come here in the philippines?? Question especially in cebu...'coz i live in cebu.... but i think u can't 'coz i know ur busy. but it's okay.

sorry if it is not chinnese okay? because i don't know how to type chinnese....

hmm...i really want to see you here in cebu and also wu chun.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:44 pm

yah...when are you going here in the Philippines??!!!...we love you very much! ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 am

yah...I really want to see Ella here in the Philippines. Chun and Calvin already went here, saying that next time Aaron and Jiro would come along. I hope Ella would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:34 pm

yeah!..hope that when they'll come here...not just the other FRH members are with them..but hoping also, even the S.H.E !!..hehe =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:53 pm

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you gals and guys as well. I want to see baobei in the Phils...she's loved by many there ^_^.
Back to top Go down
xianel143
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
xianel143

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:15 pm

i give ella a happy message ..

and i put ;

"ella jie .. can u go here in philippines? many loves Rui Xi here Smile

and also .. pls held a concert here !! "

i hope she can read my message to her ..

Smile
Back to top Go down
manami.cho♥
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
manami.cho♥

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:48 pm

hi ella . im same with your fans who are in the philippines . and you are really P-O-P-U-L-A-R here . so can you pls come here .. lol! Question
Back to top Go down
lean016
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
lean016

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:21 pm

.,waaaaa me too,.me too,.i also want to see you in person,.i really hope you can grant our wish,.ahehe,.jia you ella jie,.wo ai ni.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ella when will you come here in the philipines??   ella when will you come here in the philipines?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ella when will you come here in the philipines??
Page 1 of 1