..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation Empty
PostSubject: [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation   [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:19 am

Source: Apple Daily

Credits: Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

The feeling that Ella gives off is along the lines of sunshine and tomboy, and when she was dressed in COMME des GARCONS (CdG), it felt very natural. She revealed that she doesnt usually wear high heels nor does she care about wearing sunscreen, but when she is in love or in a relationship, she will reveal a bit of her girly side. "But afterwards i will turn back into the old me, ha ha!"

Having a foot size of 25.5, she almost couldnt fit into the heels for the photoshoot. She says: "Although i have big feet, but im not ashamed of it, rather i find it very cool. i dont wear high heels so this way, i can wear more boy shoes like runners."

She who only loves to wear running shoes and doesnt love to wear make up adds: "I dont like to wear sun screen, the smell is gross and it feels very sticky. id rather get a tan in the sun." Has she even been under the sun so long that she got a tan? She laughs: "Before when i was filming i was under the sun for so long that i couldnt stand it and burst into tears!"

For the photoshoot, she tried out many feminine outfits, and she realized: "i think flats are very "sissy," but i am beginning to wear short skirts, but i must wear tights along with it." She also says that she loves to buy things that she doesnt end up using or need: "I always regret in the end. There was one time when i bought an outter jacket for 19, 000. i thuoght that because i was an artist, so if i didnt buy it, it would be embarassing. Luckily everyone thought it was good, so it was worth it. But spending 10,000 on clothing is my limit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation   [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:55 pm

hmm..from this im think something. this artical says that "when she is in love or in a relationship, she will reveal a bit of her girly side" but she says "But afterwards i will turn back into the old me, ha ha!!" is it that means she will break with Josh?and she not in a relation anymore??or will she starts with Chun??haha..
if like this i will says [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 943763 [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 48398 [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 906450 [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 745675 [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 354682 [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 321257 [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 967403 [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 29565 [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 939900

and ya..i prefer Ella wearing runner sport shoe..dont because of other to change our own style outfit~!!I support you~~ but wow..i wont buy a cloth it cost me more than rm400..no way~!! But, Ella..haha..so funny..

im so happy that Ella become back like last time..i prefer her last time outfit, style, and her open attitude.. Ella, i will always supports you~!! [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation 72985
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation   [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:40 am

omg, this girl is just sooo adorable! thanks for sharing :huggles:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation   [26.7.07]Ella wears CdG, cool sensation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1