..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!

Go down 
+6
superman26
soutsada7
rose_chun
Elle
Mami_Welch
babyval22
10 posters
AuthorMessage
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:29 am

Ella Global Fan Club has been re-named as Heart On Princess Ella(HOPE) Fanclub. We hope that all friends will be able to go through the rules and regulations, to make the fanclub into a better and more fun fanclub for all who loves Ella.

Please do not think of us as strict, although it might seemed to be that way. We're all just out to support Ella, and give it the best of what we all can, and have fun together, just like what Ella is. We are just merely setting our guidelines, so that any fans of S.H.E or Ella is respected.

We will really appreciate it if all friends of HOPE would be able to follow the rules given. It will not only mean that you are a true supporter of Ella, you're also a true supporter of HOPE.

In advance, thank you for reading this thread, and for trying to make HOPE an even better place.

Spreading Ella's love all around,

Admin

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 12:12 pm

1. No Spamming

2. No One Word or Smilies Only Posting.

3. Be an active member

By registering yourself in this forum, it would mean that you are a supporter of Ella. And by supporting her, it would also mean supporting everyone else in this forum. All the hard work and dedication that members have put in to make this forum an informative and fun place to be in, appreciate them. Giving them thanks, and commenting on their hard work would be appreciated.

We would appreciate it if you are not a lurker. Join us in this big family and let us all make new friends together. Inactive members would be taken notice of from time to time. Therefore, the moment you have read this, start posting!

4. Rules in the different sections are just as important

Rule and regulations can be found as an announcement in every section.

Rules and regulations that are being posted in the individual section are as important as the one posted in here. So before you start posting, we would appreciate it if you would take time out to read all the rules and regulations being posted in the individual board as well.

Please ensure that any rules and regulations stated must be followed!

5. Double postings and irrelevant threads

Please take note that all relevant information that have already been posted would be merged together in one same thread. Double posting of information would not be advisable and we seek your cooperation in ensuring that the information have not been posted yet before posting the new information.

Also, all threads that have been opened in the wrong section would be moved to the correct section. Movement of threads would be done so immediately, so again, we would like you to ensure that you are opening a new thread in the correct board.

6. Translation of post and news

Translations for news will be up in due time. Translation for multimedia will be available upon request.

Translating takes time, and we would appreciate it if you can be patient while waiting for translation. Sometimes, news and clips will be posted up first for those who can understand Chinese. And for those who are helping to translate, please leave an indication in the thread to let us know that you're in the midst of translating! This is to prevent 2 persons doing translation at the same time!

In advance, heh, for those who are translating, thank you for helping us!

7. Please do not go off-topic.

If you want to chat, there is a chat room available. If you are going off topic, one of the staff will indicate in the thread.

8. No bashing of fellow members and other artistes

9. Always remember to credit and quote your source

This is a very important point! We are thankful to you for helping to update HOPE and every one of us in here. But please remember to include your source and give proper credits to where you got the information from.

10. Please edit your quotes

We would appreciate it, if you are quoting another member's post, edit the post to include what is only necessary. Please remove image tags if what you are quoting are images. Please do not quote a whole chunk of words unless you are replying to those words.

Lastly...

Once again.. thanks for taking the time out to read the main rules and regulations in HOPE. By reading this, we're proud to call you an HOPE member. Do take note that the rules and regulations might be updated from time to time. We will make an announcement if there are any changes! We look forward to be making friends with you! See you in the threads! Very Happy

Best Regards,

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:47 am

Hi
I am very happy to be a member here
But for me, it's really hard to read because of the backgound is black, this is my own opinion only and thank you for your attention !

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
babyval22
Admin
Admin
babyval22

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:40 pm

likella wrote:
Hi
I am very happy to be a member here
But for me, it's really hard to read because of the backgound is black, this is my own opinion only and thank you for your attention !

Best wishes

Difficult to read you say?
Hmm... maybe its because you haven gotten used to it yet?
How is it now?
Are things better?
Cos personally, i think its pretty easy to read lehs..
Back to top Go down
Mami_Welch
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
Mami_Welch

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:41 am

VAL, I understood.

Thanks for creating this webbie.

Finally, we have a "solely for Ella" haven.

Thanks again dearie.

Back to top Go down
Elle
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
Elle

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks Ms. Val..
ima follow whatever you guys say:)

love,
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inlovewithwentworthmiller
rose_chun
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
rose_chun

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:59 pm

i understood val jie.. i'll support this forum as much as i give my support to cefc.. hehe, for this is made specially for ella's fans only.. hehe.. jia you and more powers to this forum!
Back to top Go down
soutsada7
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
soutsada7

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:53 pm

ah val, salute salute! understood...
Back to top Go down
superman26
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
superman26

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Yes Val..understooded..will obey by the rules like wat is set in CEFC...will forever heart Ella Chen Jia Hua!..wee witt!..

andd...errr...can ask one question please...or a comment if u all dun mind...errr..how to make HOPE more frenly and warmth...cos it looks abit scary when i come in here...like abit too serius looking...lesser warmth den CEFC...err..sorry..dun mean to compare...but are dere any way dat i can help if i can?..since i make dis comment...sorry if i sound like an idiot with so much bad comment...
Back to top Go down
EllaJoy
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
EllaJoy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Rules and regulations noted. Will try to post often. Thanks for starting an exclusive forum on Ella.
Back to top Go down
clarisse
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
clarisse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:59 pm

finally..hehe..i'm a member of a forum for ella only..
tnx for this..
Back to top Go down
lily anne
Junior Ella's Fans
Junior Ella's Fans
lily anne

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:39 pm

ahval,

finally, i get to be a member here.

Love baobei so much and will willingly and gladly support her all the way.
Back to top Go down
dAiCe
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
dAiCe

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:41 pm

got it val!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!   Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations...Please take note and obey!
Page 1 of 1