..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Thread For Calvin Chen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ewen
Admin
Admin
Ewen

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Official Thread For Calvin Chen Empty
PostSubject: Official Thread For Calvin Chen   Official Thread For Calvin Chen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:38 pm

Calvin Chen Yi Ru
Official Thread For Calvin Chen 220px-Calvin_ts
is a Taiwanese singer and actor. He is currently a member of the boy band Fahrenheit. His stage name is a homophone of his birth name.
Calvin Chen (Traditional Chinese: 陳奕儒; Simplified Chinese: 陈奕儒; Pinyin: chén yìrú) was born in November 10, 1980, in Taiwan. After graduating from Jianguo High School, one of the top high schools in Taiwan, he further pursued his college education in Canada, where he completed his masters degree in Economics at the University of Victoria. He then further continued his life in Canada by joining a pageant-like competition (Sunshine Boyz) in Vancouver, where he won first place with a free ticket to Taiwan and a contract with a music company, as well as a role in a drama. He is currently a student at National Chengchi University, studying Public Finance.

He speaks Mandarin, English, Hokkien, and understands conversational Cantonese.

辰亦儒(1980年11月10日),本名陳奕儒,是台灣男子演唱團體飛輪海成員之一。由於常掛著燦爛的笑容,順理其章便在團體中代表「華氏77度」(即春天)的團員外表斯文,卻又風趣幽默,常在一些電視節目中爆冷笑話,同時因其能言善辯,總成為團體中的「代言人」。

出生於台灣的辰亦儒在國小時,曾就讀過三間不同的學校,分別是五穀、西門和明德。國中和高中分別就讀於明德國中和臺北市立建國高級中學。1997年,他負笈加拿大西門菲莎大學(Simon Fraser University)就讀經濟,並於三年內取得了該學士學位。之後他又攻讀加拿大維多利亞大學(University of Victoria)經濟系碩士,也於不到五個月時間取到其SFU碩士學位。除此之外,他更是其大學研究所的助教。回到台灣以後,他於2006年報讀了台灣國立政治大學財政學系研究所,因此現在他要同時兼顧學業與演唱事業。

Credited:en.&zh Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Calvin Chen   Official Thread For Calvin Chen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:49 am

WAA! i love him! ^^ and i can't wait to see him in princess little sister. I love his voice, and i was so glad when he was included as the leading voice of fei lun hai for xie xie ni de wen rou. And his smile! oh my, just too perfect! SUNSHINE BOY!
Back to top Go down
Elle
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
Elle

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Calvin Chen   Official Thread For Calvin Chen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:54 am

Aww.. My sunshine!!!
thanks for sharing this thread, by this i wont miss my sunshine that much..LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inlovewithwentworthmiller
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Calvin Chen   Official Thread For Calvin Chen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Thread For Calvin Chen
Page 1 of 1