..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Thread For Tank

Go down 
+2
Ewen
felicia8534
6 posters
AuthorMessage
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Official Thread For Tank Empty
PostSubject: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:12 pm

Official Thread For Tank Tank0210

Name: TANK
Profession: Singer
Date of birth: 1982 February 06
Birthplace: Taiwan
Height: 171cm
Blood Type: B
Talent / Music agency: H.I.M

Biography
Tank was born in Taitung, Taiwan. He is a native Taiwanese. His father is from the Ami people, while his mother is from a different aboriginal Taiwanese group. Before releasing his debut album, Tank helped write songs for Vic Zhou and S.H.E, among many other famous artists. By the age of 21, he was already recognized for composing more than 200 songs. He was said to be the next big thing after David Tao, Lee-Hom Wang, and Jay Chou for his talents in composing songs, singing and dancing.

Two songs he composed, 三國戀 (Romance of Three Kingdoms) and 給我你的愛 (Give Me Your Love), were ending themes for two popular Taiwanese dramas. Another song, 千年泪, was used as an ending theme for the drama serial 天外飛仙. His second album Keep fighting 延長比賽 was released on 19th January 2007 . 專屬天使 (Guardian Angel) was used for an ending theme of an idol series 花樣少年少女 (Hanazakarino Kimitachihe). He was later requested by NCsoft to compose the theme song for the computer game, Guild Wars. 激戰 (Intense Battle) became the theme song for that game

Theme Songs
Zhuan Shu Tian Shi - Ending song for Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu
Dong Le - Insert song for Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu
Qian Nian Lei - Insert song for Tian Wai Fei Xian
KO One - Theme song for KO One
Give me your love - Insert song for KO One

Chinese Version

Tank 出生在Taitung, 臺灣。他是一個當地臺灣人。他的父親是從艾米人民, 當他的母親是從一個另外原史臺灣小組。

在發布他的首演冊頁, Tank 之前被幫助寫歌曲為Vic Zhou和 S.H.E, 在許多其它著名藝術家之中。由年齡的21, 他已經被認可了為組成超過200 首歌曲。他被認為下件大事在大David Tao, Wang Lee Hom, 和 Jay Chou以後為他的天分在組成的歌曲, 唱歌和跳舞。

他组成的二首歌曲,三国恋和给我你的爱是最出名在台湾。 他也组成多以首歌,千年泪。 这首歌是结尾主题歌 为这部连戏剧天外飞仙。 他的第二延长比赛 在一月十九日。专属天使 是偶像据 花样少年少女的歌。他也被NCsoft组成一首歌为了一个电脑游戏。 激战 是那个电脑游戏的主题歌。

主题歌

专属天使
懂了
千年泪
给我你的爱

Last edited by on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forummotion.com
Ewen
Admin
Admin
Ewen

Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:31 am

he's so talented..and he's nice n cute too.
I just saw him recently..
and he's very good in singing LIVE..
really nice...
he's very friendly..haha..
Tank GO GO GO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 12:59 pm

There is some news that maybe TANK will come in sept for the 933awards..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:22 pm

haha.he's talented.definitely.i love his songs!haha

ewen.where did you see him?LOL;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:43 pm

He is Sooo...ooo Cool! Wonder When is he coming to S'pore
again?...
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:20 pm

Tank is indeed a very talented singers, he had composed many songs for many shows example hana kimi. i hoped he could come to Singapore soon again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:36 am

I absolutely adore him!!
*Dreams* Maybe he will compose a song for me someday?!
Hahaha I love his clear and high-pitched voice ^o^
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 4:25 pm

By MICHAEL CHEANG

Taiwanese artiste Tank not only sings well, he composes songs too.

He's been called the “King of Newcomers”, the “Lord of Soundtracks”, and even the “Prince of Love Songs”, but most people would know Taiwanese singer Lu Jian Zhong by his unique moniker, Tank.

Since his debut album Fighting was released last year, Tank has become one of the most popular young artistes in Taiwan, and even out-selling Hong Kong superstar Jackie Cheung at one point.

Tank was in Malaysia for a special promo tour to promote his second album, Keep Fighting, recently at the A’Famosa Resort in Malacca.

He was accorded the title “Prince of Soundtracks” because of his numerous contributions to the soundtracks of several Taiwanese TV series, but he wears that tag with embarrassment.

“I sing a lot of soundtrack songs, but currently I don’t think I can to live up to that nickname. I still have a lot to improve on, especially in my music,” he said modestly during a press conference.

The 26-year-old, who plays the piano and guitar, started out as a dedicated songwriter composing melodies for the likes of Vic Zhou, ZChen, S.H.E. and K-One. It was also reported that he’d written over 200 songs by the time he was 21.

With credentials such as this in addition to boyish good looks that Taiwanese music fans love to idolise, it was no surprise that Tank was roped in to record an album of his own. That album became one of the biggest selling albums of 2006 in Taiwan, as well as the best-selling album by a newcomer that year.

Being a newcomer to the business, one must always have role models, and the star whom Tank looks up to the most is Taiwanese singer A-Mei.

His relationship with the pop queen is somewhat special, as it was reported that A-Mei had approached him and offered to be a sister to him after Tank’s elder sister passed away last year from a heart attack.

The grateful Tank now regards the superstar as a “big sister”, and hopes to be able to write a song for one of her albums one day.

“I had written some songs for her, but they were not used. Then, when she personally asked me to write a song for her, I didn’t have the time to do so,” he said with a sigh. “I hope that one day I will be able to write a really good song for her.”

Another star that Tank admires is Taiwanese pop princess Jolin Tsai, whom he describes as a “very nice girl” and “a good, hardworking singer”. Since he admires her , has it ever crossed his mind to date Tsai?

“She is like a goddess, a superstar to me – the most I can hope for is to be friends with her! I met her once, but I just froze and was too shy to do anything,” he said with a laugh.

In the meantime, Tank will be busy promoting Keep Fighting, and is preparing to record his third album soon.

“We’ve already started selecting songs for the third album, and if all goes well, it should be out at the beginning of next year.

“This time around, I will definitely be a lot more involved in the production, be it in composing or arranging the songs.”

Tank said he’s in no hurry to expand into acting as he sees it as secondary to his music.

“I’m not an actor; I’m a singer. I want to first concentrate on improving my musical foundation before I even begin to think of acting.

“Of course I’m interested (in acting), but that will have to come later,” he said.

credit : http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=403113
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:49 pm

Tank is sooo talented,,
I was just watching Le Party the other day which he attended..
omg, he can like,,add his own sounds into his live singing..its just amazingg
tank rocks! :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 pm

i agree with you guys! he is so talented! i luv his songs especially dong le and zhuan shu tian shi.. i got to know him because of his songs in hana kimi.. i like his voice! Go Tank! Official Thread For Tank 117558
Back to top Go down
rm_buffy@yahoo.com
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
rm_buffy@yahoo.com

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:26 am

REALLY LOVE THE VOICE OF TANK...STARTING TO LOVE HIS SONGS WHEN I HEARD IT WHILE WATCHING THE ZSTS MV OF HANA KIMI
Back to top Go down
cherryblossom
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
cherryblossom

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:32 pm

Tank is one of the best taiwanese singers that I know . He

has such an amazing voice ! He is gud in singing live too !
Back to top Go down
woahyou
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
woahyou

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:48 pm

I like Tank...I think he is good friends with S.H.E...especially Ella..they fool around when they meet each other.
Back to top Go down
yueping5566
New Ella's Fans
New Ella's Fans
yueping5566

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Yay, he's back after a long break for his third album !
Go TANK !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Tank   Official Thread For Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Thread For Tank
Page 1 of 1