..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Heart on Princess Ella::..心繫嘉樺::..

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Thread For Chun Wu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ewen
Admin
Admin
Ewen

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Official Thread For Chun Wu Empty
PostSubject: Official Thread For Chun Wu   Official Thread For Chun Wu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:28 pm

Wu Zun
Official Thread For Chun Wu 220px-Chun_ts
also referred to as Wu Chun or Chun, is a Brunei-born Chinese actor, singer, a former model, and gym instructor. He is currently a member of the boy band Fahrenheit, and is widely known as the protagonist in the Taiwanese idol dramas Hanazakarino Kimitachihe (花樣少年少女) and Tokyo Juliet (東方茱麗葉).

Goh Kiat Chun was born October 10, 1979, in. He studied at the Chung Hwa Middle School in Bandar Seri Begawan. Later, he graduated from RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia, with distinction and a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Wu Zun was a model for Yi Lin (伊林) in Taiwan and in [Diva Models] in Singapore. He speaks, with varying degrees of fluency in Hokkien, English, Malay,Mandarin, and Cantonese. He manages a family-owned gym club, Fitness Zone in Brunei
. He comes from a rich family background (Top 10 Richest Families in
Brunei); his family is the Sole Dealer of Mitsubishi Motors in Brunei, operating in the name Goh Hock Kee Motors.
Goh Hock Kee was his grandfather. He was a National basketball player
for his country. He is also the last and only foreign member to join
the boy band, Fahrenheit, before their rise to stardom.

吳尊(1979年10月10日),台灣男子演唱組合飛輪海成員之一。吳尊本名吳吉尊,出生於汶萊,其祖先曾從金門移民去汶萊,故全家均是汶萊華僑。吳尊曾就讀澳洲墨爾本皇家理工大學,在入娛樂圈前,他身兼健身教練及模特兒。

2005年1月,吳尊到台灣逛華納威秀時,被S.H.E.中的陳嘉樺(Ella)之姊姊和其男友(戲劇執行製作)一眼相中,便介紹他去電視劇《東方茱麗葉》試鏡,後順利成為該劇男主角。之後再簽約成為飛輪海成員。

2007年4月,吳尊擔任電視劇《公主小妹》男主角,與張韶涵首次合作,共同演出。

Credited:en.&zh Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
https://hope.forummotion.com
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

Number of posts : 323

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Chun Wu   Official Thread For Chun Wu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 2:37 am

Official Thread For Chun Wu Chun_a10

Wu Zun ate a month of Cup noodles for 1010
Tuesday June 19, 2007 Taiwan

Wu Zun's baby car "1010" appeared, the first time this handsome guy was interviewed by magazine reporters, it was because of "1010", but at that time, the magazine cover only have "1010", and no Wu Zun, his beloved car taking all the attention away from him.

Wu Zun previously went back to Brunei, and was taken picture by Hong Kong reporter of him washing his car bare bodied, everyone only focused on his alluring bogy, and neglected "1010", Wu Zun said, "Should be taking pictures of her (referring to car), then worthwhile." He spent 900 thousand Taiwan dollars purchasing this SUBARU Impreza WRC in Europe, and spent near a million in changing the car, other than appearing on Magazine cover, he also won "The Best Re-Equipped Car Award" in a re-equipped car exhibition.

In the past, in order to re-equip his beloved car, Wu Zun ate instant noodles for exactly 1 month, and changing from inside to outside, including engine, tires, car seats etc. However, Wu Zun do not have the courage to speed, he said that when he was 15, he attempted to speed at 240kn/h, and turn at a speed of 150km/h, at the time, it was purely because he was young and immature, when he grow up and mature, he knows what it is like to be more afraid, often when he step on to the gear, he will have the thought dangerous things that may happen like "What if the tire burst?", and do not dare to risk his life.

However, Wu Zun admitted truthfully that speeding is indeed exciting, he said, "It's a little similar to sports, when you are in to sports, your attention will be fully focused on the condition of your muscles, when you are racing (car), you will also be very focused, and forget every single matter, you won't have any pressure in your brain, the loud vibrating sound from the car exciting."

Moreover, driving car that is being re-designed out, will capture many passer-bys' attention, this more or less will satisfy one's vanity. However, under Father Wu's regular nagging, plus him growing up and maturing, Wu Zun now will not speed, every time when he returns to Brunei, he will drive his "1010" and meet up with his good friends for dinner and chats. When he come to Taiwan for further development, "1010"was left for his brother to drive, every time he leave the house, he will always keep reminding, "Take good care of my beloved ya!"

Last week, Wu Zun was hurt by contact lenses and was wrapped in bandage, two days ago, he had returned to the drama "Princess Sister" for filming. However, he cannot wear contact lense for these few weeks, and have to treat his eyes with eye drops. What makes him worries is his popularity causing suspicion of escaping from tax by the bureau. Yesterday, he laughed bitterly and said, the entertainment circle's money is not as easy to earn as what the outsiders think, especially last year when his income isn't really a lot, because his salary are all under 'newbie's rates'

Translated by Tiffany
Source: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com

credit: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?act=idx
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Chun Wu   Official Thread For Chun Wu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 2:45 am

chinese version

吳尊的寶貝「1010」亮相,這位大帥哥生平第一次登上雜誌接受採訪,就是託「1010」之福,不過當時雜誌封面只有「1010」沒有吳尊,愛車搶盡他的鋒頭。
吳尊日前回汶萊,被港媒拍到裸著上身洗車,大家只注意他養眼身材,忽略了「1010」,吳尊說:「應該拍她(指車)才值得。」他花90萬台幣在澳洲買這輛SUBARU Impreza WRC,再花近百萬台幣改裝,除了曾登上雜誌封面,也曾在改裝車展覽中獲頒最佳改裝獎。
當年為了改裝愛車,吳尊整整1個月只吃泡麵,然後從內到外,引擎、輪胎、坐椅等全部改造。不過,吳尊卻沒膽飆快車,他說15歲時曾經嘗試直線飆車達240公里、轉彎150公里,那時候純粹是年紀小不懂事,越大反而越懂得怕,常常油門一踩下去就會想到如「輪胎爆掉」等危險的事情,不敢玩命。
不過,吳尊坦言飆車確實刺激,他說:「有點像運動,當你投入運動中時,注意力會完全集中在肌肉的狀況,飆車飆到後來,精神也會十分專注,忘掉所有事情,腦中沒有任何壓力,車子轟隆隆的聲音聽來也很振奮。」
另外開著改裝車出巡,路人都會行注目禮,多多少少滿足虛榮心。不過在吳爸爸照三餐念他,加上長大後懂事,吳尊現在不飆車了,每次回汶萊,就是開著「1010」與好友們吃飯聊天。他來台發展,「1010」留給哥哥開,每次離家總會叮嚀:「好好保護我的寶貝呀!」
吳尊上周為隱形眼鏡割傷右眼紮上紗布,前天已返「公主小妹」劇組拍攝。但他這幾周都不能戴隱形眼鏡,每天還要點眼藥水治療。令他心煩的事還有爆紅被追稅,他昨天苦笑說,演藝圈的錢並不如外界想像的好賺,尤其去年他收入真的不多,因為酬勞都還屬新人價。

credit: tiffon of CEFC .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Chun Wu   Official Thread For Chun Wu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:32 am

03.08.2007 Wu Zun endorse Zespri kiwi News (incl. Ella)

爲推廣紐西蘭奇异果,曾經是健身教練的藝人吳尊,今天在台北親手做奇异果餐點,呼籲大家多吃奇异果有益健康。

藝人吳尊秀廚藝 粉絲樂開怀
民視
久未露面偶像藝人吳尊今天出席一場代言活動,不但在現場大秀廚藝,還透露平常為了保持完美的身材,靠的就是多做運動和多吃水果。能演能唱的優質偶像吳尊,一現身就穿著圍群要為歌迷作一道私房料理,這可讓歌迷樂壞了。只在底下看不知道這個奇異果蛋捲好不好吃,馬上請來四位歌迷試吃,看看他們幸福的模樣,就知道答案除了享受美食,平日也要注意身材保養,吳尊表示要擁有好體格和好皮膚的不二法門除了在現場展現才藝之外,吳尊還教歌迷平常在家就練習的毛巾操,希望在炎炎夏日,可以保持好身材。

吳尊愛吃鬼有口慾沒情慾
蘋果日報
吳尊昨推銷紐西蘭奇異果,阿霞沒忘他有「愛吃鬼」封號,果不其然他在記者會上忍不住就吃了起來,還說「我一天沒吃奇異果,就沒安全感」,下次有吃的找吳尊代言準沒錯,任何食物他吃起來都像人間美味。

談緋聞打太極
Ella傳情變,跟她傳過緋聞的吳尊說:「我會傳簡訊問她,因為我現在不知媒體寫的是真是假?」阿霞比較想知道他跟Ella傳的緋聞是真是假?他卻笑笑說:「你說呢!」管他是真是假,Ella魅力再高,恐怕也比不上食物對吳尊的吸引力吧。

吳尊撇飛輪海獨賣撈金
自由時報
雖然吳尊一直口口聲聲表示自己並未從「飛輪海」單飛,但昨天他則單獨為奇異果廠商做活動,獨自撈錢,無單飛之名,行單飛之實。

非特例 汪東城也乾過
這是吳尊今年第2個從「飛輪海」單飛所接的活動,再加上他又單獨為眼鏡廠商代言,行情大好,昨天他被問到自己單獨撈,在4人中賺最多時,他有點不好意思地說:「沒有啦。」一旁的工作人員也為他解釋,汪東城也有自己單獨接活動啊,不是只有吳尊。

擺臀健身 粉絲尖叫
不過吳尊身材壯人氣旺,昨天記者會上,他現場示範簡易瘦身運動,教大家動臀、動腹部,引起粉絲陣陣尖叫,他並透露,8年來,他每天都要吃2顆奇異果, 1天不吃會沒有安全感,現場他還做水果沙拉,主持人要他給粉絲吃,他說,但他吃過,主持人還笑說,這樣最好,粉絲反而愛他吃過的。

替導演澄清髒話風波
對於有媒體報導他在『公主小妹』拍戲現場,因演不好,被導演林合隆用髒話罵,吳尊喊冤說,導演講髒話是習慣,才不是用來罵人,他很少被罵,而且2個人還在片場打打鬧鬧好得很。
今天他將回汶萊,準備8月12日第2家健身房開幕,問他會有哪些貴賓參加開幕,他說國王的親友吧,但他也要記者不要亂寫,國王可不會去,免得害他在汶萊被告。

吳尊傳簡訊關切ELLA
中國時報
ELLA傳出情變後,昨天有不少歌迷上網留言支持她,曾和ELLA傳緋聞的吳尊,也傳了簡訊關切,吳尊說:「我看到新聞沒很意外啊,因為不知道媒體寫的到底是真的假的? 」吳尊很能吃也愛吃,昨天他隻身出席紐西蘭奇異果活動,他在台上扮「煮夫」做料理,親手餵女粉絲,還利用彈力球教女粉絲做健康操,擔心一女粉絲裙底露春光,他連忙提醒「你們不要偷拍喔」,貼心小動作讓女粉絲樂歪了;媒體報導他拍戲時被導演狠K,他昨澄清:「那不是事實,我不會在意。」吳尊今天回汶萊老家,出席12日將開幕的第2家健身房,他說,會有國王的親戚參加,大夥問:「是公主嗎?」他緊張的說:「不是啦,不要亂寫啊,害我回去被告。 」

Credit: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com posted by Tiffany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Chun Wu   Official Thread For Chun Wu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:37 am

03.08.2007 Wu Zun endorse Zespri kiwi News (incl. Ella)

Promoting for New Zealands kiwi fruit, Wu Zun who was once a gym trainer, made kiwi desserts personally today at Taipei. He encouraged people to eat more kiwi which is good for health.

Wu Zun showed his culinary skills, fans overjoyed
Idol Wu Zun who has not shown himself for a long time attended a promotion activity today. Not only did he show his culinary skills, he also revealed that in order to maintain his perfect body, he depends on mainly exercise and eat more fruits. Wu Zun, who can sing and act, wore an apron when he appeared and wanted to make some personal food for his fans, making all the fans overjoyed. As one would not know whether the kiwi egg roll taste nice watching from below, he immediately invited four fans to test the taste. Looking at the fortunate and happy faces, the answer is known. Other than enjoying the delicacies, usually one must also take note of body maintainance. Wu Zun said that the only way to have a healthy body and good skin, other than showing his talents at the conference, Wu Zun also teaches the fans to use towel to exercise at home regularly and hope that in the hot summer, once can maintain a good physique

Wu Zun greedy ghost, only have appetite for food but not relation
Yesterday when Wu Zun was promoting New Zealand kiwi fruit, Ah Xia did not forget that he got the nickname of ai chi gui (one who likes to eat a lot). In the end, he really could not tolerate and ate in the reporters conference, and also said, I one day never eat kiwi fruit, I will have no sense of security. Next time if there is anything to eat, it will be right to find Wu Zun to endorse, any food being seen eaten by him will look like heavenly delicacies.

Play tai-chi when talk about rumours
Ellas relationship rumoured to turn sour, Wu Zun who was once rumoured to be with her, said, I will sms her to ask her, because now I dont know whether if the news written by media is true or not? Ah Xia wished to know more if his rumour with Ella is true or not? But he smiled and said, You say leh? Who cares whether its real or not, no matte how charming Ella is, Im afraid it still cannot beat the charm of food to Wu Zun.

Wu Zun leaves Fahrenheit aside to earn money solely
Although Wu Zun keeps saying that he is not going solo and leaving Fahrenheit, but yesterday he attended the activity held by the kiwi fruit company by himself again, earning money by himself. Though not saying going single, but showing moves and action of going single.

Not the only example, Jiro also did before
This is this year Wu Zuns second activity that he left Fahrenheit and endorse himself, in addition, he also endorse the Nikken glasses by himself, showing that his market is especially good. Yesterday when he was asked regarding him going solo and earning the money himself, earning the most amongst the four, he was a little embarrassed and said, No lar. The crew by one side also helped him to explain, Jiro also accepted activity by himself, not only Wu Zun.

Posing with his buttocks and training body, fans scream out loud
However, Wu Zun is fit and popular. Yesterday at the conference, he showed a few simple slimming exercises, teaching everyone to how to move his buttocks and move the abdomen, attracting the fans screams. He revealed, for 8 years, he have to eat 2 kiwi fruits everyday, if he did not eat for a day, he will feel uncomfortable all over. At the scene, he also made fruit salad, the host wants him to let the fans eat, he said, but he ate before already, the host laughed and said, thats the best, the fans would love to eat the things he ate before.

Helped the director to clarify the news about vulgarities.
As for the Princess Sister news reported by the media during the filming period, because he did not act properly, he was being scolded vulgarities by the directors. Wu Zun protested and said, the director used vulgarities as a habit, not to scold people. He was rarely being scolded, plus both of them had a lot of fun fooling and joking around at the scenes.
Today, he is going to return to Brunei, preparing the opening ceremony for his second gymnasium on 12 August. When asked who will be the guest of honour who will be attending the opening ceremony, he days that most probably the relatives of the king. But he wants the reported not to anyhow write, the king Will Not go, or else he will be sued in Brunei.

Wu Zun sms Ella to show concern
After Ella was reported that her relationship turned sour, there are a lot of fans that left messages online to support her. As for Wu Zun who was rumoured to be with her, also sms her to show concern, Wu Zun said, I wasnt really surprised when I saw the news, because dont know whether if what the media wrote was true or not? Wu Zun can eat a lot and also loves to eat, yesterday when he attended New Zealand kiwi fruit activity, he dressed as a cook to make some food, and feed the female fans personally. When he used the rubber ball to teach fans how to do healthy exercises, he was worried the one of the fans skirt will be exposed. He hurriedly reminded, You all dont film secretly. This considerate act made the female fan overjoyed; Media reported that he was scolded badly by the director. He clarified yesterday, That is not the truth, I will not mind. Wu Zun is returning to his Brunei hometown today, attending the opening ceremony for his second gymnasium on the 12th. He said, there will e the kings relatives coming, everyone asked, Is it the princess? He hurriedly said, No lar, dont anyhow write, or I will be sued when I go back.

Credit: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com posted and translated by Tiffany
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

PostSubject: WU CHUN HAVEN DATE FOR 9 YEARS!!   Official Thread For Chun Wu Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 am

Think he himself doesn’t suit the entertainment circle, Wu Zun: I hasn’t been in a relationship for 9 years already

Yesterday, Wu Zun who had fixed an appointment to be interviewed called the reporter at around 4 plus in the afternoon. Wu Zun carries a heavy accent, but his voice is friendly and warm. Although his manager had warned the reporter many times, the interviewing time can only be 20 minutes, but Wu Zun was very relax and easy going when chatting, not only did he answer when asked, he also often developed more on his own, chatting just like a boy on the same desk in a classroom. “I like to cook myself, but I hope that in future my partner can cook together with me, that will definitely be very joyous.” It was unexpected, that the super Hana guy chased by so many fans is actually a homey good man.

First step into the job: Admits himself that he is not suited for entertainment circle

Because of “Tokyo Juliet” and become extremely famous, when Wu Zun was talking about his works, he felt a little embarrassed, “I keep thinking I’m not suitable for the entertainment circle, because I do not have much contact with the people in this circle, in the past there isn’t much leisure activities, like going to KTV to sing with friends, I won’t participate much. Me filming “Tokyo Juliet” was very coincidental. At that time, when I was shopping outside, coincidentally the producer saw me, and approached me to ask if I wish to film a TV drama. At that time, I though it was a pretty good ideas, it is also a challenge for myself.”

Filming: Always get scolded

However, Wu Zun never thought that, his own impulse actually made him experience a period of painful days. “When I entered the cast, I face a lot of pressure.” Wu Zun sounded a little nervous when he discussed about that period of time, “At that time, I now nothing, even the most basic of positioning also don’t know, thus I’m often scolded by the director. The director treated me as a matured actor, and never thought that he had to teach me from scratch, so naturally he will be anxious.” Luckily Wu Zun got over it very soon, he thinks that the director scolded him and vented his anger on him was to get him to improve faster. So the more the director scolded, the more he wanted to work harder

Earn Money: Business first, Movie later

Wu Zun whom gained popularity rapidly made many people interested in his private life. His experience is really similar to that of Li Cheng Ru from Mainland. Actually, young Wu Zun is already managing 2 gymnasiums in Brunei way before he started filming drama series, which means he’s a real businessman. From young, Wu Zun is a sport fanatic, good in basketball, swimming, volleyball, “In Brunei, there isn’t much leisure activities, so everyday will exercise. After when I went to Australia to study, I admire their gymnasium a lot, I thought, Brunei should also have gymnasium, allowing people to train better, thus when I went back to Brunei, I started this business.”

Love: Dream of cooking with partner

Other than business, Wu Zun’s another hobby is also developed when he was studying in Australia, that is to cook. “When I was studying in Australia, I have to cook for myself everyday; slowly I grew to like cooking. When I go out to restaurants to eat, I will take note which dish is nice, and will try it myself when I reach home.” Moreover, from young, his mother had taught Wu Zun to be very independent, thus he is also very good in housework chores. When the reporter praised him for being a good man, he said amusingly first, “I can cook, but I also want my partner to be able to wash the dishes.” Then he said warmly, “I wish my partner can cook with me, I think 2 people cooking and eating together is a very blissful thing.” As for his partner, Wu Zun admitted that he had not been in a relationship for 9 years plus, it is even more impossible now to find a girlfriend, “Now when I’m busy with both the gymnasium, and the dramas, where got time to care about her, it will actually let her suffer.”

Avoid rumour of liking to save money?

“I’m not into money, I think the important thing is to let myself live comfortably and happily. Now I will also save some money, because I wish to bring my family for tours when I’m forty fifty plus.”

Filming with Stephen Chow?

Wu Zun admitted that he once went to Hong Kong to meet Stephen Chow, “Stephen Chow is similar to my impression of him, but behind the screen, he is not as funny, but is a very serious guy.” Wu Zun said he went to meet Stephen Chow is only to get to know him; currently they have not discussed any plans to film movies. Don’t know whether he is trying to help the other party cover up.

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
felicia8534
Admin
Admin
felicia8534

PostSubject: Wu Zun Giving Out Red Packs in Brunei   Official Thread For Chun Wu Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:37 am

Source: YAM-Liberty Times
Translated by Cmiley

Hot as a chicken wing, the popular Wu Zun Lunar day 2 will have to return to Taiwan to work, even though it's a short 3 day holiday, him missing his family immediately went home to Brunei to spend New Years with his family, not only his luggage exceeded the limit over 80 kg, really scary, with a New Year, he has given his Taiwanese fans big red envelopes, revealing that he might want to open a new restaurant, the store would even have pictures of him.

Bringing Gifts Home, Exceeds Limit 80kg

Wu Zun before new years took all his luggage home to Brunei, but the luggage was over limit 80kg, he was embarassed to say, in side had many presents, presents for his father, purses, clothes for his sister and cards and presents from fans, "I have to bring all of these home."

His heart is worried of his gym business, that night arriving around 10pm in Brunei, he held a meeting with all staff, discussing new developments and plans, before new years he had already given out red packets to each staff, calculating he lost a lot of blood. Wu Zun says, since young he liked to decorate the home brightly red for new years, this year was not a difference, he personally put red items, phrases and cards all over the home and gym, hoping the first day in the year of the rat will be bring happiness and prosperity.

New Year New Ideas Plans for New Restaurant

Wu Zun says, years before spending new years in Brunei, the doors of his home is always open, letting relatives and friends to come visit, in one day there was about 100 people in and out, but now that he's an artist, privacy is required so the doors are no longer open casually and only able to go visit the friends and family.

Wu Zun has set of rules to establish a business, for a new year there are new ideas, he says, he really loves to do business, he wants to open a themed restaurant, similar to Planet Hollywood, and have a variety of foods, and at the same time in the restaurant he could also put pictures of him playing ball and with the entertainment business.

Wu Zun admits, because he's in the Taiwan the most time, he hopes to open his first restaurant in Taiwan, but his strongly says he hopes to find partners, "Becuase I'm really too busy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Thread For Chun Wu   Official Thread For Chun Wu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Thread For Chun Wu
Page 1 of 1